Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Pictures of our non-human friends (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/pictures-our-non-human-friends-t32280.html)

Quilted Dogs 02-18-2011 08:35 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I did everything they said, they r JPG pics but mayb too big, do not know....will keep trying, does not seem hard to do......just did not attach

Me and sis sleeping away
[ATTACH=CONFIG]162785[/ATTACH]

Quilted Dogs 02-18-2011 08:37 PM

Wow, guess I did do it....see above....wow, yeah, but it did not show before......yeah, u all r in trouble now for pics....lol

Shar - Quilted Dogs

Quilted Dogs 02-18-2011 09:16 PM

2 Attachment(s)
just love the pic of Gus waiting for daddy to come home, my two know when it is time for him to come home, I will say "is daddy home" and off to the door they go...they r so funny all of them and so smart.....

Xmas and waiting for gifts
[ATTACH=CONFIG]164414[/ATTACH]

Watching for dad to come home
[ATTACH=CONFIG]164415[/ATTACH]

Quilted Dogs 02-18-2011 09:24 PM

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL PIC....WAS YOUR DH UNTING WHEN THIS WAS TAKEN OR JUST OUT YOUR DOOR KIND OF....CANT WAIT TO SHOW MY HONEY THIS, SHOWED HIM YOUR AVITAR ONE......THANKS FOR POSTING

SHAR-QUILTED DOGS

P.S. I CAN JUST STAY ON THIS SITE ALL NITE FOR SURE

Quilted Dogs 02-18-2011 09:28 PM

WHAT KIND OF DOG IS THAT, SO PRETTY

SHAR-QUILTED DOGS

Quilted Dogs 02-18-2011 09:33 PM

SORRY TO ALL......GUESS THE PICS R POSTING BUT I DO NOT SEE THEM WHEN THEY DO.....WEIRD, SO GUESS I AM DOING IT OK......SORRY AGAIN IF DUPS, STILL LEARNING

SHAR-QUILTED DOGS

sewdarnbusy 02-19-2011 12:09 AM

very cute dogs

leiladylei54 02-19-2011 01:27 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Here's the latest photos of our Pharaoh Hound, Cleopatra. Today she has been with us for 5 weeks. She is so wonderful and we are so happy having her. We have always had Labs and thought they were very smart but Cleo has shown that she is even more intelligent. She picks up on commands within an hour or less. She loves to please. She loves running and chasing so the wild birds in our yard get quite a workout when she's around. We just love her and are so pleased that she was the perfect pick when we adopted her from the Humane Society. We are happy to be dog owners once again.

patchsamkim 02-19-2011 02:14 PM

1 Attachment(s)
So much fun looking at everyone's furbaby pictures...here is one of my youngest son with our dog Riley...he is half golden lab and half Australian Shepherd...you can't see it in the picture, but he has the bobbed tail of the latter...he is spoiled...and well loved...I will have to get some pictures of my 2 cats also to post...I just got a digital for Christmas and am still learning to use it.

Son and Riley
[ATTACH=CONFIG]135704[/ATTACH]

Quilted Dogs 02-19-2011 03:23 PM

Riley looks like my lab Ginger for sure.....so cute. Must b the Wisconsin air we have here for sure......lol

Shar - Quilted Dogs