Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Pictures of our non-human friends (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/pictures-our-non-human-friends-t32280.html)

Celeste 03-17-2011 07:58 PM

Originally Posted by gzuslivz
Here is my Joey. He's almost 12. the little black dachsie we had for 1 1/2 years. When her mom was able to have a dog again, we offered her back. Both of them were thrilled to be reunited. We miss her, but are happy for them.

What cutie pies! That sure was sweet of you to give up Sadie.

Is Joey studying to be a bible teacher? 8-) It looks like exhausting work!

Celeste 03-17-2011 08:29 PM

Originally Posted by ontheriver
Here are the fur babies at my house.

Dillinger sounds like the perfect companion for you.

I just love that look Lizzie is giving. Does she look so small because of the angle of the camera? I've read Catahoula's are pretty big dogs.

As for Chewie and Allie, it seems like the smaller the dog, the more authority they claim. How did you pick Chewie's name? I've met other Yorkie's with that name and my sis and I think it comes from Star Wars Chewbaca.

Celeste 03-17-2011 09:17 PM

Mimito2 said I could put a link here to show off her babies.

http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-108335-1.htm

wandascrap 03-17-2011 10:27 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I just found this and thought I would show you my baby. She thinks she's the boss and I let her get away with it sometimes. She's a Mini Schnauzer and her official name is Lady Sophia 23 (that's just how it came out) but we call her Sophie. She's 1 1/2 years old and waits impatiently for others to play with her. Her favorite place to be is on "Daddy's lap". Her favorite toy...the grandbabies.

This was just a couple of months ago.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]171262[/ATTACH]

This is her when we first got her (she was already 4 months old).
[ATTACH=CONFIG]171263[/ATTACH]

gzuslivz 03-18-2011 01:02 AM

Originally Posted by Celeste

Originally Posted by gzuslivz
Here is my Joey. He's almost 12. the little black dachsie we had for 1 1/2 years. When her mom was able to have a dog again, we offered her back. Both of them were thrilled to be reunited. We miss her, but are happy for them.

What cutie pies! That sure was sweet of you to give up Sadie.

Is Joey studying to be a bible teacher? 8-) It looks like exhausting work!

Yes, studying to be a Bible teacher is so exhausting that he must sleep at least 18-20 hours a day! lol

Jennifer22206 03-18-2011 04:01 AM

Originally Posted by Celeste

Originally Posted by Jennifer22206
This is my Westie. He was born on Christmas Day 2001. :)

He's cute... Westies are terriers, right? Does he have that kind of personality too?

Yes, Westies are West Highland White Terriers. He doesn't have the typical terrier attitude, but he LOVES to play. He's great with kids too, as long as he's getting some attention. My 2 year old always plays with him and they share stuffed toys.

There's nothing like watching a Westie play. One of our neighbors has a Westie too, and they get together to play. It's so much fun.

ontheriver 03-18-2011 04:16 AM

Lizzie is small for a Catahoula. She was a pound puppy and we think she just got a rough start in life. Now the pic was taken awhile ago when she was less than a year old and she has grown some but not a lot. chewie loved to chew on your hands when we first got him as a puppy, hence the name. Fortunately he gave that up and now just likes to lick you.

Chris Kieffer 03-18-2011 11:03 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Here are my precious girls...they have all aged since these pictures we're taken.

Gracie
[ATTACH=CONFIG]171491[/ATTACH]

Maggie and our Sonoran Desert tortoise, Roy
[ATTACH=CONFIG]171495[/ATTACH]

Bailey
[ATTACH=CONFIG]171496[/ATTACH]

Sassylass 03-19-2011 08:58 AM

3 Attachment(s)
We rescued Buddy from the pound , he loved to sit on your lap stretch out and dream.Due to health problems we had to put him down in 05. Sassy was also another rescue and she is now 11yr. Amy is now 6 and both dogs have us well trained..and I wouldn't want it any other way.
sass

Amy as a pup
[ATTACH=CONFIG]171842[/ATTACH]

Sassy
[ATTACH=CONFIG]171843[/ATTACH]

Buddy
[ATTACH=CONFIG]171844[/ATTACH]

bjrusty 03-19-2011 10:52 AM

oh how cute your pom is,i have a male pom same color. my rusty is 4 years old, got him at 8 weeks old. i sure love him, so much company, since i live alone. wish i knew how to post pictures of him. love all the fur babies. barb