Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Pictures of our non-human friends (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/pictures-our-non-human-friends-t32280.html)

lfw045 01-01-2010 11:57 AM

Nancy, Fiona is a beautiful blue pit bull.....love her name too. She may be mixed but somehow I doubt it. That color is rare or it used to be. We raised pit bulls and had pretty ones too.....ours are gone now and I won't get another because it hurt so much when we had to finally let our Moonshadow go. All the pets here are beautiful I'm just partial to pits I guess......LOL.

Mamagus 01-01-2010 01:00 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I've told you before about my puppies. King Gustav (Gus) is a miniature schnauzer who came home from Quebec with my daughter in 2001. He was black and grey as a puppy but lost a lot of the black as he grew up. He wanted to be an only dog, but we inflicted Finnigan a Sheltie on him 4 years ago. He still wants to be an only dog, but he's stuck with Finn!

Finn is everything Gus isn't... friendly, playful, active! But when Gus got sick before Christmas and we contemplated having him put down, I cried my eyes out. He may be a cantankerous old grump but he's MY cantankerous old grump!

This is Gus's spot everyday at 5 as he waits for my husband to come home!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]60919[/ATTACH]

This is Finnigan, 4 year old mahagony sable Sheltie
[ATTACH=CONFIG]60920[/ATTACH]

barnbum 01-01-2010 01:09 PM

Mamagus--what gorgeous dogs you have. Does the Sheltie shed badly? We may add a dog in the summer. Shimano may vote to be an only dog too, but we think she needs another to play with.

LovingIzabella 01-01-2010 01:46 PM

3 Attachment(s)
I just love looking at the pictures of everyones fur babies! They are all so adorable and you can see personality in all of them :-)
Here are pictures of our current bostons. I have had many dos through the years and my dalmatian was probably the best dog ever but sadly passed right before we bought our house in 2003 from bone cancer :-( All my pictures of her are old style-not digital so I will see if I can get one scanned. She was a rescue and a phenomenal dog.
Our current three are bostons. We have a black brindle named Lexie. She just turned 8 and is a great dog. Rescued her from a breeder about 6 years ago.
Tigger is a 2 year old red boston also rescued from a breeder who decided she did not want to breed him anymore so she stopped feeding him and you can tell he was abused as he was very skittish and extremely malnourished. He has come a long way. He sticks to me like glue-my buddy :-)
Then there is Harmony. She is a champagne boston and is 5 months old. We got her back in October as a gift for our daughter as she can no longer pick up Lexie and do the things she would like to because Lexie is too big and getting old.
Hugs
April

All three in the chair
[ATTACH=CONFIG]62044[/ATTACH]

All three drinking
[ATTACH=CONFIG]62045[/ATTACH]

Harmony with gator glasses on
[ATTACH=CONFIG]62046[/ATTACH]

LovingIzabella 01-01-2010 01:47 PM

3 Attachment(s)
more pics

Harmony in front of the woodstove
[ATTACH=CONFIG]62047[/ATTACH]

Harmony curled up in the carseat
[ATTACH=CONFIG]62048[/ATTACH]

Harmony and Lexie
[ATTACH=CONFIG]62049[/ATTACH]

LovingIzabella 01-01-2010 01:47 PM

3 Attachment(s)
and more

Lexie
[ATTACH=CONFIG]62052[/ATTACH]

Lexie and her best bud Izzy
[ATTACH=CONFIG]62053[/ATTACH]

Tigger in front of the woodstove
[ATTACH=CONFIG]62054[/ATTACH]

LovingIzabella 01-01-2010 01:49 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Last ones :-)
Hugs
April

Tigger in his borrowed coat
[ATTACH=CONFIG]62055[/ATTACH]

Tigger and our friend's boston Chloe
[ATTACH=CONFIG]62056[/ATTACH]

Tigger under the tree
[ATTACH=CONFIG]62057[/ATTACH]

aliaslaceygreen 01-01-2010 01:53 PM

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella
Last ones :-)
Hugs
April

these guys are adorable!!

LovingIzabella 01-01-2010 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by aliaslaceygreen
these guys are adorable!!

Thank you! They are a lot of fun too-such personality they have!
Hugs
April

Janstar 01-01-2010 02:32 PM

Beautiful babies April! I could look at them all day!