Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Pimp My Sewing Room (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/pimp-my-sewing-room-t113630.html)

Lv2sew2011 04-04-2011 10:41 PM

I think they need to have a show on TV where they take people Sewing Rooms and make them Unbelievable! You know like they do cars, homes and trucks...and I would like to be first...LOL

pamkasperi 04-04-2011 10:42 PM

Ha ha - that would be cool....they used to have a show on one of the dyi channels where a spouse would call them in and they would send the other person away for the weekend and then fix up a special room for the away spouse....loved that show but could never get anyone in my house to nominate me....

Lv2sew2011 04-04-2011 10:45 PM

Originally Posted by pamkasperi
Ha ha - that would be cool....they used to have a show on one of the dyi channels where a spouse would call them in and they would send the other person away for the weekend and then fix up a special room for the away spouse....loved that show but could never get anyone in my house to nominate me....

Yeah, I remember that show....

ChubbyBunny 04-04-2011 10:49 PM

Originally Posted by Lv2sew2011
I think they need to have a show on TV where they take people Sewing Rooms and make them Unbelievable! You know like they do cars, homes and trucks...and I would like to be first...LOL

That would be awesome!!! Perhaps we should send the suggestion to some of the Networks and famous Quilters out there. :D

Lv2sew2011 04-04-2011 10:59 PM

Originally Posted by ChubbyBunny

Originally Posted by Lv2sew2011

That would be awesome!!! Perhaps we should send the suggestion to some of the Networks and famous Quilters out there. :D

There you go!

jemma 04-04-2011 11:00 PM

me first they would need a 'special' project

janedb 04-05-2011 12:13 AM

oh yes. i think we all would love to be on that. show.
maybe you could start that show up yourself. just remember to travell the world doing it. for us aussies..

jane

SEW 04-05-2011 02:45 AM

I think you're onto something!!!

grann of 6 04-05-2011 03:13 AM

The only problem with that is that they would make us promise not to mess it up. And we all know that is IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!

frauhahn 04-05-2011 03:30 AM

Originally Posted by grann of 6
The only problem with that is that they would make us promise not to mess it up. And we all know that is IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!

That's why I won't commandeer one of my guest rooms for a sewing room-I figure as long as I'm sewing in the living room, I have to straighten it up when company comes. . .If I had a sewing room, I can only imagine what a mess I'd never get around to cleaning. . .