Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Please post pics of your beloved Fur-Babies (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/please-post-pics-your-beloved-fur-babies-t200638.html)

Boston1954 09-17-2012 08:30 AM

I just wanted to add that the picture of Smoky Marie in the dog's water dish took second place in the county fair a couple of years ago. Everyone got the biggest kick out of it.

grocifer 09-17-2012 09:14 AM

1 Attachment(s)
This may be the perfect time for me to try to post my first picture.[ATTACH=CONFIG]363451[/ATTACH] This is PooPoo Puddlebutt examining a toadstool that popped up in our front yard last summer.

Sheila_Newhouse 09-17-2012 09:17 AM

My Fur Baby Girl..

1 Attachment(s)
Princess 002.JPG (144.8 KB)

susansomethings 09-17-2012 09:28 AM

2 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]363470[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]363472[/ATTACH]My cat Tinky & my dog...I call her Puppy, although see is full grown...and yes she has one Blue eye and one brown eye.

twinkie 09-17-2012 12:05 PM

3 Attachment(s)
I felt real bad leaving out some of our babies, so here are a few more pictures.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]363505[/ATTACH]
This is Woody (Black) and Binky (He is blonde and is deceased) and they are a cross between a poodle and a terrier. The other one is Shubert (ShuShu)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]363506[/ATTACH]
This is Abbey, Angel (dachshunds), Shubert (a shaved Shih Tzu) and Tater (a terrier)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]363522[/ATTACH]
Tripper, a Lab/Beagle mix

DaylilyDawn 09-17-2012 01:46 PM

Our Furbabies

2 Attachment(s)
These are our two, The little black and tan is Gunner's Coal, miniature long haired-smooth coat cross so he has both types of hair. He weighs about 7-8 lbs. He is a very dainty looking little boy. He is about 3 and 1/2 years old. His sister is long haired smooth coat piebald female with some dapple spots since one of her parents was a dapple. She has five big black spots on her body and lots of little ones.She is also a miniature . She is about 3 years old. Coal was bought at the pet store in our mall here in Lakeland. Sugarfoot was bought on line from a breeder in Wisconsin .
They bought like to go for car rides and love to chase lizards we have in the yard. Sugarfoot's favorite place is laying on Papa's belly. Coal's favorite place is anywhere he can curl up in a ball and hide from grandson.

Farm Quilter 09-17-2012 01:49 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Me on my big fir baby Skippy and my cuddlebug Tara, a rescued Chihuahua.

auntpiggylpn 09-17-2012 02:09 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Wow, I was just thinking the other day about starting a thread to show off our furry friends!! Thanks for getting this started! I enjoy seeing everyone's furbabies and I love to show off mine!

The photo with all the animals was a gift from my other half for Christmas last year. It is one of those canvas wrapped photos and proudly hangs above our fire place. We didn't get our Pom until March so he didn't get into the picture.

The picture in the upper left hand corner is Ajaxx and Zeuss. We lost Zuess 1 year ago this month and we lost Ajaxx 30 days later. Top middle picture is Clementine and the top right is my Lily Pie.
Bottom left is BG, our Shepherd-Akita mix, the very center is my sweet Gertie Mae, and the bottom right is my 7 yo male cat Scooter "mothering" Lily Pie when we first brought her home. The bottom center picture is our crazy Malinois Shepherd Cooper. And that adorable Pom with his tongue hanging out is our 14 yo Toby Bean that we adopted from a rescue last March.

All of our animals have come from the shelter or a rescue. No truer love than rescue love!!!!

LUANNH 09-17-2012 02:34 PM

Here is my fur baby Rusty ( not to spoiled) The first pic is last Halloween and the second is Rusty with his new sweater. He loves to wear clothes LOL.
Guess the pics didn't come thru.

BeckyPotter 09-17-2012 02:35 PM

3 Attachment(s)
This our baby Dingo. He's a Shiba-Inu. He thinks he's a cat, hates water,cleans his feet when comes in from outside. They are also house broken pretty much from birth. He doesn't bark unless someone A.k.a cats or people are in his yard. He does the Shiba-Inu 500 in the house, feet, beds, couches and chairs are included in [ATTACH=CONFIG]363584[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]363585[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]363586[/ATTACH]the race course