Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   POGO players (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/pogo-players-t90833.html)

craftyone27 01-15-2011 03:16 PM

I noticed on a recent post that a lot of us seem to play computer games in our spare time. It gotme wondering how many of us are playing on POGO with each other and don't realize it. So, if you want post your POGO screenname and your favorite POGO games here.
My sreenname is craftyone27(lol- go figure) I don't play POGO so much anymore as I am here way too much. When I do play POGO I love the Solitaire games and Mahjong. I used to obsess over the weekly badges but I got over that.

prezzy 01-15-2011 03:22 PM

I play POGO also, my screen name is farsaceb and I also play Solitaire and Mahjong. I play jungle gin with my girl friend. Its great because she lives on the other side of the city, but we can play gin anytime.

Airwick156 01-15-2011 03:27 PM

I don't play at pogo :( Years ago I did. But my vision has gotten so bad that I am unable to see the games without literally putting my face up to the monitor and squinting my eyes to see it. So I don't play there and I have tried and tried to make it bigger but it doesnt work. But I play over at Tams11.com every night. The lady that runs the sight is a young stay at home mom of 2 kids. She has a facebook account and its Tams11 so you can check it out if you want. I've met alot of really nice people there as I have here too. Tams makes sure that I am able to see the game boards and has actually made some changes just for me so that I can play. I hope that you check it out. I'd love to play with some "quilting friends"

Snorky Lvs2Quilt 01-15-2011 06:35 PM

I play on Pogo. My screen name there is lvs2snorkel4. I play golf solitaire, tri-peaks, scrabble, mahjong and quite a few others when I feel like it. I haven't been playing much lately as I have spent a lot of time here (hehe). I am tired of the weekly badges although I do a few now and then.

crazyforquilting 01-15-2011 08:01 PM

I play on pogo also. My screen name is crazyforquilting. I like to play bingo, word whomp and scrabble.

Valerie Scherr 01-15-2011 08:34 PM

I play pogo too screen name is funbutshy like most of the card games.

kima 01-16-2011 06:24 AM

I play pogo too. Screen name Kima9 usually play card games mostly just fun to play games between pogo and here it keeeps me sane.

Riversong 01-16-2011 06:52 AM

I was on Pogog for years,but I got burnt out. I was Riversongmo

jackkip 01-16-2011 07:07 AM

I am on pogo too. My screenname is the same as here. I guess my favorites are whatever the badges are for that week. I joke with my kids that I am trying to save the world one badge at a time. :D

lavenderfire 01-16-2011 04:24 PM

i too play on pogo. it is part of my routine first thing in the mornin. on pogo i am lvndrmta55. i play a lot on jungle gin and spider solitare