Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   POLL boy or girl (Big ultrasound on Thursday) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/poll-boy-girl-big-ultrasound-thursday-t31064.html)

amma 12-10-2009 09:52 AM

Originally Posted by Quilting Aggi
I know mine!!!!!!!!! But since this is Mel's original post, I feel I should wait until she gives us her news before I blab mine!! Let's just say everything went FABULOUS!!!!!! My due date was also moved up almost two weeks. From the ultrasound, my new due date is April 24th. I was May 5th!

It's 10:00am in Quebec, so it will be another couple hours before we hear from Mel...... hee hee I can't wait to spread the news!!!! But it's Mel's turn first!!! :) hee hee

TEASER!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: LMBO

I understand why you are waiting to say, and I think it is very nice and sweet of you BUT...... TEASER!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Quilting Aggi 12-10-2009 09:52 AM

Originally Posted by Piedmont Quilter
12:42 est - appt was at 11:00. She's got to get home soooon!

My appt. was for 8:30.. I didn't get in until 9:15!!! My bladder was ready to explode!

amma 12-10-2009 09:54 AM

I know!!! Does she really think that lunch was more important than coming here and letting us know the BIG NEWS?????? :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Piedmont Quilter 12-10-2009 09:55 AM

My appt. was for 8:30.. I didn't get in until 9:15!!! My bladder was ready to explode!

Ohhhh ~ I remember those days - - - Glad it's all over for me!!!

amma 12-10-2009 09:57 AM

Yep....and then when I went running for the bathroom they were ALL being used :shock: The nurse ran me into their private bathroom LMBO

Rose Hall 12-10-2009 09:57 AM

The anticipation is KILLING me.

Rose

amma 12-10-2009 09:58 AM

Isn't it fun to sit back now and watch, cheer, and be sooooo encouragaing!!!! 8-) 8-) 8-)

Piedmont Quilter 12-10-2009 10:01 AM

Originally Posted by amma

Isn't it fun to sit back now and watch, cheer, and be sooooo encouragaing!!!! 8-) 8-) 8-)

Yea, can't wait for these girls to start complaining about the swolen ankels and indigestion. lol I do have to say, I felt the BEST I've ever felt while I was pregnant.

amma 12-10-2009 10:06 AM

I never had morning sickness, ***ducking*** missed me!!!
heartburn and swollen feet/ankles (they wiggled like jello when I walked with the youngest LMBO but she was born in July!!!) So yep, just like my daughter's....I empathize and giggle at the same time :wink: :D:D:D

Piedmont Quilter 12-10-2009 10:14 AM

I never had the morning sickness either. Heartburn was another story - could breath air and get hearburn. Youngest is 10 & I'm still putting on the weight though. I weigh more than when I was preg. Think it has something to do with not smoking!!