Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Poll for Flirt (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/poll-flirt-t20678.html)

tlrnhi 05-28-2009 07:11 PM

Originally Posted by genghis khan
darn terri i thought you meant something else lol

It's ok Chris...I'll flirt with you is if you want. lmao

Tink's Mom 05-28-2009 07:17 PM

OK, Flirt has shoved Patches over to the next birthing room. I'll say that she will have this little foal on May 30th at 11:52pm. Hopefully she hurries up so we can have Patches take over as soon as she is done. Maybe Kay will get a 2 for 1 visit with the vet.

tlrnhi 05-28-2009 07:19 PM

You know...if the same person wins both....they are going to have to build an addition onto their room to hold all these FQs :)

amma 05-28-2009 09:47 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
You know...if the same person wins both....they are going to have to build an addition onto their room to hold all these FQs :)

I have already hired a neighbor boy to help me carry them from the mailbox to my house....and I am cleaning out a closet to store them in :lol: :roll: :roll: :lol:

tlrnhi 05-28-2009 11:00 PM

But Amma, you have to remember, you only get 1/3 of them. 1/3 goes to Patti and then another to me! :) :)

gaigai 05-28-2009 11:27 PM

OK, I've picked out four of my prettiest FQs. I guess May 30th at 4:37a.m.

I can't get the foal cam on my computer here at work, nor on this little iPod, so I called Mom at home and made her log on and tell me what was going on. Teehee! Now she is hooked too.

Kay, I think all your babies are gorgeous. I wish I could get one!! We were laughing because my lab is about the same size as Promise. She is 95lbs and one of my friends calls her "Labzilla"!

I haven't decided (and probably never will) who I like best just from the photos. Do you have a favorite? Even if you love them all the same?;)

I am looking at your little ones for sale. I just want to put my arms around them and breathe in that wonderful horsie smell! Think I could fit lil' Shade in the car when we come to Ohio? LOL

k3n 05-29-2009 12:23 AM

OK FLIRT - June 1st 4.30pm
(that gives Kay a couple of days to move her out so Patches can foal ON MY BIRTHDAY LOL!)

K x

NiceNCLady 05-29-2009 02:18 AM

I don't think this one is taken but I have considered all the factors and came up with the swag of June 1 11:15 P.M.

sandpat 05-29-2009 02:29 AM

Heck...we've been talking about adding a room anyway...I'll just add some extra sq. footage for the FQ's...come on....come to Mama!!! :lol:

k3n 05-29-2009 03:02 AM

Originally Posted by sandpat
Heck...we've been talking about adding a room anyway...I'll just add some extra sq. footage for the FQ's...come on....come to Mama!!! :lol:

Patti if you win, I can look after the FQs for you - I've got a HUGE attic. And when you need something, you just have to nip over to France - REALLY handy! :lol:

K x