Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Poll for Star...Mare Stare (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/poll-star-mare-stare-t21697.html)

k3n 06-25-2009 12:54 AM

I thought so - just wanted it clear to avoid confusion!

butterflywing 06-25-2009 07:44 AM

Originally Posted by omak
when I pulled up that website, it showed up low on the page with the slides. WHen I started manipulating the up/down bars, the webcam came on and there was the little mare, looking all pregnant and ready to go on July 6, at what time did I say????
<g> and, my colors are red, white, and blue, also ... and cowboy/western and children doing nice things ... no Simpsons, please! :wink:

pthooot!!

butterflywing 06-25-2009 07:52 AM

when i click on 'click her' i get 'webcam' when i click there i see star, very slim and trim. she's the brown and white one, right. i see a black horse and a gray one. and a horse being led away. what am i doing wrong?

omak 06-25-2009 07:59 AM

Originally Posted by butterflywing
when i click on 'click her' i get 'webcam' when i click there i see star, very slim and trim. she's the brown and white one, right. i see a black horse and a gray one. and a horse being led away. what am i doing wrong?

I just clicked on the webcam. What I found was a picture of a little horse in one screen, and screen above that is the webcam ... so, there should be two boxes in the middle of your screen.
Currently, the webcam is blank, once the still picture clicks off, as the webcam is "connecting" ... the top box is the webcam.
The other thing going on in the webcam box is a scrolling message ... do you see any of that?

butterflywing 06-25-2009 08:06 AM

i get a message that says 'star will be on cam approximately july 1st'.

i couldn't get it last time either. welcome to mac-world, i think. when my son comes i'll have him look at this.

omak 06-25-2009 08:17 AM

ahhh... you have a Mac ... I don't know if that makes a difference, or not. Perhaps a different browser?
Although ... I am thinking that if you are getting the star message, you must be really close to having what is going on.
Glad you have someone you can call and double check with ... that is a GOOD thing.

bearpaw 06-25-2009 08:46 AM

I'll play -- July 8th at 12:15 a.m.

Ninnie 06-25-2009 08:49 AM

BW, go to the site and e-mail TOM and he can probably help you! He fixed me right up last time :D
I don't have a Mac, but it couldn't hurt to ask!

amma 06-25-2009 09:17 AM

Originally Posted by Ninnie

BW, go to the site and e-mail TOM and he can probably help you! He fixed me right up last time :D
I don't have a Mac, but it couldn't hurt to ask!

I agree with Ninnie, I am sure there must be a way for mac users to be able to see the cam...just tell Tom that there are FQ's on the line here!!!!! 8) 8) 8)

sharon b 06-25-2009 07:02 PM

Ok after cimsulting the stars and moon and my big toe my guess is.....July 5th 11: 15 pm !

i have no preferneces just send me what ever when I win...LOL..
come on Star !
Sharon