Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Project Runway All Stars (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/project-runway-all-stars-t177218.html)

ChaiQuilter 01-27-2012 07:28 PM

Project Runway All Stars

Anyone watching? I think Kara deserved to be kicked off. Poor Mondo...I think he's really getting jealous of Michael.

Jan in VA 01-28-2012 08:28 AM

I'm enjoying watching this show, too. It always amazes me how they can pull off the looks they do in so little time!

Jan in VA

Tink's Mom 01-28-2012 09:41 AM

Originally Posted by ChaiQuilter (Post 4917653)
Anyone watching? I think Kara deserved to be kicked off. Poor Mondo...I think he's really getting jealous of Michael.

Kara wasn't doing her best...I love both Michael and Mondo...they will be the final 2, in my opinion...

Cathieinut 01-30-2012 09:13 PM

Love Project Runway and it's been interesting to see the All Stars again with a different group dynamics.
I am doing a project on my blog called MY Project Runway.
I am taking the challenges and creating a "look" for a doll that is similar in size to the American Girl Doll. It's been fun to just play for a change and I am allowing myself to adapt the "rules" to suit my doll and interpretation.
If you want to look my blog is
www.creativedayswithcathie.blogspot.com

booklady 01-31-2012 06:25 PM

Didn't realize it was back on!!! Hope I didn't miss too many episodes. I have to go now........ to check my tv listings!

raptureready 01-31-2012 08:25 PM

Love it! I used to watch Austin & Santino too. That was a wonderful show where they traveled around and made a designer gowns for deserving women---over worked coaches, cancer survivors, fisherwomen, etc.

gzuslivz 01-31-2012 09:41 PM

I watch it, but it just isn't the same without Tim Gunn:-(

ChaiQuilter 02-01-2012 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by gzuslivz (Post 4931128)
I watch it, but it just isn't the same without Tim Gunn:-(

I agree. I miss Tim, too. There doesn't seem to be any empathy with these folks.

HollyDav 02-02-2012 07:15 AM

Oh I'm a huge Project Runway fan. So happy to find others! I love Mondo, I felt he got robbed. He should have won his season. I'm also an Austin fan. I'm happy for Michael too, since he took so much crap from that #itch Ivy. Heck I love all the boys. Not a fan of Kara or Mila. Agree Kara should have gone last week. I'm not loving the judges for All Stars. It's not the same without Tim. He's such a love. But I do feel the fashion is better in All Stars than the regular series. Probably because most of them are so good and experienced. I can't wait for tonight! Cheers!

HollyDav 02-02-2012 07:17 AM

Originally Posted by raptureready (Post 4931008)
Love it! I used to watch Austin & Santino too. That was a wonderful show where they traveled around and made a designer gowns for deserving women---over worked coaches, cancer survivors, fisherwomen, etc.

I watched Austin & Santino too. It was a cute show. Wish it got more than one season.