Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   QB hosed up (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/qb-hosed-up-t112065.html)

snicktrain 03-30-2011 01:28 PM

First it was late getting back online (withdrawals setting in) then it was r e a l l y s l o w . Now the topics are all hosed up. If this is what maintainence does, please don't do it again.
And oh yes - please put spell check on here. lol
Thank you.

craftybear 03-30-2011 01:31 PM

they are working on the Quilting Board site and lots of things not working correctly and very very slowwwwwwwwww

I have sent a note to Admin and TaliaRose

Originally Posted by snicktrain
First it was late getting back online (withdrawals setting in) then it was r e a l l y s l o w . Now the topics are all hosed up. If this is what maintainence does, please don't do it again.
Thank you.

patricej 03-30-2011 01:36 PM

Thank you.

they are working on all of the problems that have been listed here.

they will fix all the problems that have been listed here.

give them time. it'll be fine.

there will not be a spell check.

Qbee 03-30-2011 01:50 PM

OK....just to show how goofy I am....I didn't know what "hosed up" means....LOL.
Anyway....I LOVE the board so it's worth the wait for them to get it all fixed :D
Makes us realize how addicted we are doesn't it...LOL ;)

quiltinghere 03-30-2011 05:56 PM

"They" are just doing that so you get off the computer and sew for a little while!!! ROFL HEHEHEHE

PS - tell those computer angels - we love 'em!!!

Patty Patches 03-30-2011 05:56 PM

Thats ok Qbee.I didnt know either.We just have to be patient.

sewingsuz 03-30-2011 05:59 PM

What does hosed up mean?

cmagee84 03-30-2011 06:00 PM

It will all be worth it in the end when things are working better than ever! :)
Thank you!

cctx. 03-30-2011 06:04 PM

Thank you.

For checking your spelling on here, right click your mouse and it will pull up a mini menu for you to select the word that needs correcting, ......if the word is not on the list and you see that squiggly red line underneath your misspelled word, then just add it to the dictionary to remove that red squiggly line under your misspelled word.

BMP 03-30-2011 06:08 PM

I would love spell ck here, I am the WORST speller...