Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   QB members meeting pics Sharon (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/qb-members-meeting-pics-sharon-t26096.html)

k3n 09-28-2009 11:07 PM

Oh I would love to go fabric shopping with another quilter - it's SO enabling! :D

Bevanger 09-29-2009 06:08 AM

Wow, looks like you had a blast.

RedGarnet222 09-29-2009 07:39 AM

Oh how fun! You girls looked like you were having a great time shopping and visiting the louisville area. That is so cool that you shares it all with us. Thanks amma and sharon. :D

Mousie 09-29-2009 09:25 AM

Originally Posted by Tink's Mom
Next time for sure! Glad you had a great time.

oh yeah, I second that!
I hate it for me, that I didn't get to see you guys, but the quilt shops! oh baby...
maybe i shouldn't have looked at those pictures...waaaaa! :cry: :mrgreen:

Mousie 09-29-2009 09:28 AM

Originally Posted by k3n

Originally Posted by amma
Yes it was fun....time went waaaaay to quickly :(

I am heading back to one of the stores we went to, and the two that were closed :wink: I just HAVE to check them out :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Of COURSE you do!!! One of them might be The One, you know that has that certain piece of fabric you've been looking for since years! :lol:

K, how you do understand the pure quilters heart! :wink:

Mousie 09-29-2009 09:32 AM

That's right!!! I found a piece for a OBW that I think is gorgeous!!! I had been wanting to do one, but could not figure out what fabric to buy and Sharon helped me out!!! :wink: I need some batiks for another quilt....hmmm a couple more fabrics for my Chicken blocks..... :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:

look out everybody...it's gone from her wallet to her crazy quilter obsession, area of the quilty brain...LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

zyxquilts 09-29-2009 08:01 PM

Looks like you & Sharon B had SOOOO much fun! Thanks for sharing it all with us too...just waiting for the pictures of your treasure trove now!!!
:D:D:D

amma 09-30-2009 12:00 PM

I am heading back to the one shop and to the others on Friday....I will post pics of the fabrics over the weekend :wink: I can hear them calling out to me..... :shock: :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol:

Tink's Mom 09-30-2009 12:52 PM

I am heading back to the one shop and to the others on Friday....I will post pics of the fabrics over the weekend :wink: I can hear them calling out to me..... :shock: :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol:

What's that??? They are crying take me home???Or are they asking for my address, since I didn't get there??? :twisted: :? :wink:

amma 09-30-2009 01:07 PM

They are willing to come home with me...ONLY because you did not get to them first!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: