Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Is this quilt police (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/quilt-police-t118216.html)

autismland 04-23-2011 07:56 AM

So my little helper, Grayson(gray cat how orginal :thumbup:
likes to sit and watch me type on the computer, even now as i type , hes pawing the photos of quilts, and the messages :hunf: he looks pretty smug, perhaps i give him to much credit.
I suppose he could be just trying to attack the arrow and letters

All i know is i shouldnt look at other people quilts, their all so good i get a little intimidated, but ill keep going. dave HAPPY EASTER is that PC.

jean1941 04-23-2011 08:00 AM

Do not quit we are our worst judge

QuiltSage 04-23-2011 08:00 AM

Grayson is not the quilt police. He is just interested in what his best friend is up to. Just enjoy his company and know he is NOT the quilt police. I have met the quilt police. She is a little old lady at my quilt guild who tells you what a beautiful quilt you have made and then proceeds to point all of the things you could have/should have done better. Grayson would never do that!!

fraydknot12326 04-23-2011 08:53 AM

Never feel intimidated ... always feel inspired when seeing someone else's work! The more we do, the better we become .. :)

I think Grayson is just trying to figure out where the *mouse* went .. :lol: ps-I like his name, cute!

And, I hope you have a very blessed and Happy Easter, too :)

katieranch 04-23-2011 09:02 AM

HAPPY EASTER is that PC.[/quote]

PC is overrated and we need to stop worrying about stuff like that. Why should it bother anyone if I want to wish them a Happy Easter?
I say to each his own! Have a blessed Easter.

IrelandDragonQuilting 04-23-2011 09:17 AM

HAPPY EASTER!! I think Grayson is just saying "hey I agree with what your typing!" Or "Hey, check out the colors of that one?!"

sueisallaboutquilts 04-23-2011 09:36 AM

I think Happy Easter is still pc, I don't know lol
But I wish you one!
And keep quilting. I will never be like some here and it's okay with me, FINALLY!!!!!!! :D:D

quiltsRfun 04-23-2011 09:47 AM

Originally Posted by autismland
All i know is i shouldnt look at other people quilts, their all so good i get a little intimidated, but ill keep going. dave

Maybe others look at your work and feel the same way. I try to learn something from every quilt I see and every quilt I make.

TonnieLoree 04-23-2011 09:49 AM

Grayson is not the Quilt Police. He is the inspector general, and quality control.

QuiltE 04-23-2011 02:44 PM

Originally Posted by TonnieLoree
Grayson is not the Quilt Police. He is the inspector general, and quality control.

GMTA ... exactly where I was oging to go!

The QP are the nitpickers that have lots to say ... and usually not too diplomatic! :)