Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   QVC (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/qvc-t164245.html)

girliegirl 10-29-2011 03:03 PM

I was watching QVC today and I saw a lot of nice flameless candles! Not bad pricing...

S.Pennypacker 10-29-2011 03:04 PM

STAY OFF OF QVC!!!! That's like crack to women...LOL

virtualbernie 10-29-2011 03:34 PM

Originally Posted by S.Pennypacker

Don't I know it! HSN too!

butterflies5518 10-29-2011 06:23 PM

Originally Posted by S.Pennypacker

I can sure back that up - my Mother is totally addicted! I have a set of the flameless candles, very nicely scented and safe. However, mine have eculyptus in the scent, I am allergic to it so they have been put away.

luvTooQuilt 10-29-2011 07:16 PM

Ha- hubby was channel surfing and ended up stopping on HSN or QVC cant remember whic one.. they had a singer 4 N 1.. Sewing machine, serger, embroidery and I cant remember what else.. well for 799 hubby thought it was a great deal.. He asked if I wanted it.. I looked at him as if hes crazy.. I cant drop that much money on a machine I know nothing about.. Jeeeeeeeeeez...

Sweet thought but I had to pass.....

DawnM 10-29-2011 07:45 PM

Originally Posted by luvTooQuilt
Ha- hubby was channel surfing and ended up stopping on HSN or QVC cant remember whic one.. they had a singer 4 N 1.. Sewing machine, serger, embroidery and I cant remember what else.. well for 799 hubby thought it was a great deal.. He asked if I wanted it.. I looked at him as if hes crazy.. I cant drop that much money on a machine I know nothing about.. Jeeeeeeeeeez...

Hahahaha my husband did the same thing! :lol:

virtualbernie 10-29-2011 07:50 PM

That was on HSN. I wanted it because of the large hoop but couldn't justify it because I just got one a couple of months ago :cry:

jaciqltznok 10-29-2011 08:04 PM

I "used" to be addicted...now I can find all the same stuff at Hobby lobby for more than 1/2 the QVC price...and it is the SAME made in China carp!

Liz aka Helen 10-29-2011 08:11 PM

That hsn 4 x 179 I think lol

SherriB 10-29-2011 08:58 PM

I love QVC and buy from there every now and then. But I am now careful to do a price check before I buy.