Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   RAK Thank You! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/rak-thank-you-t172506.html)

mscupid804 07-17-2012 09:40 AM

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 5372491)
Oh My Gosh!!! I just realized I never upload pix of the fantastic package the wonderful Havplenty sent me. :( :thumbdown:

It was a delightful package with the sweetest ever note, an inspirational booklet, beautiful Virgin and Child greeting cards, luxurious spa goodies, the most magnificent vintage doilies, and ... are ya ready? ... not one but TWO of the coveted ps potholders!!!!

So sorry Mary! Here they are:

I'm jealous you got the PS pot holders.....:rolleyes:

Krystyna 07-17-2012 10:09 AM

Originally Posted by mscupid804 (Post 5372623)
I'm jealous you got the PS pot holders.....:rolleyes:

And they are so pretty they will never touch a pot. Decoration only!!!

Havplenty 07-17-2012 11:55 AM

~ i have many more pairs of ps potholders to make. if you haven't received a pair yet, pleeeeeassseeee be patient. they are in the works.

~ krystyna a copy of that card would make a great wall hanging. maybe using the patchwork pattern maker to draft up a pattern would be a good start. oh and please use those potholders. they were made with being used in mind. :rolleyes:

~to anyone that has sent me a rak lately and i haven't posted a pic of it, please know that i am not being derelict in my posting duties. i have got several things packed up trying desperately to make room in my home because i was really feeling closed in. plus i just got another sd card for my camera as my 4 gb card was destroyed with the computer virus i had. i am able to take pics now so will try to do so before i pack up anything else i am not readily using. but know i loved anything that i have receive, appreciate it much and i have sent pm acknowledgements.

wanda lou 07-17-2012 02:47 PM

Originally Posted by fayzer (Post 5372461)
Wanda, thank you for the beautiful fat quarter you sent me. I sure did not expect anything in the mail. It is a navy print which will go perfectly with the kaleidoscope quilt I am planning.

Faye

glad you liked it. Enjoy!

Ladybug 1938 07-17-2012 02:55 PM

So nice to see all the RAK's and Krystyna really pretty card... and the PS pot holders, they are really pretty....
So glad we are doing this, sure helps to get through a day sometimes...

mscupid804 07-18-2012 03:54 AM

Originally Posted by Ladybug 1938 (Post 5373369)
So nice to see all the RAK's and Krystyna really pretty card... and the PS pot holders, they are really pretty....
So glad we are doing this, sure helps to get through a day sometimes...

I agree Rosemary!

Havplenty 07-18-2012 06:56 AM

Originally Posted by Havplenty (Post 5372941)
...~ krystyna a copy of that card would make a great wall hanging. maybe using the patchwork pattern maker to draft up a pattern would be a good start. ...

btw, i was referring to the madonna and child card. don't you think that would make a great wall hanging?

mscupid804 07-18-2012 07:08 AM

Originally Posted by Havplenty (Post 5374918)
btw, i was referring to the madonna and child card. don't you think that would make a great wall hanging?

I think it would make a beautiful wall hanging!

Krystyna 07-18-2012 09:30 AM

Originally Posted by mscupid804 (Post 5374941)
I think it would make a beautiful wall hanging!

Me too! .....

Ladybug 1938 07-18-2012 02:57 PM

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 5375242)
Me too! .....

So whose is going to make the wall hanging???