Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   RAK Thank You! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/rak-thank-you-t172506.html)

arizonagirl 03-17-2012 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by craftykk (Post 5066801)
Thanks for the tip, Robyn...great idea!

Actually I've just opened a shop on artfire and if it goes as well as my etsy one has, I may eventually switch all together. I really like artfire so much.

www.customcreationsbykk.artfire.com

Looks like you have some nice stuff on there. Good luck on your new store.

SLHughes 03-17-2012 05:29 PM

I received to RAK's yesterday. Well I believe they were RAK's ... I received 2 postcards from Robyn aka arizonagirl for my postcard collection. Thanks Robyn!!! Very much appreciated. Love them.

Also received a RAK from Diana Long ... aka walk-n-roll ... I received 2 more postcards to add to my collection ..one of Pennsylvania and the other from OHIO; also there was a pretty emery board, a fat quarter with hersey kisses on it and a bag of M&M's ...Yummy!!!

Love it all ... Thanks Ladies!!!

walk-n-roll 03-17-2012 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by SLHughes (Post 5068872)
I received to RAK's yesterday. Well I believe they were RAK's ... I received 2 postcards from Robyn aka arizonagirl for my postcard collection. Thanks Robyn!!! Very much appreciated. Love them.

Also received a RAK from Diana Long ... aka walk-n-roll ... I received 2 more postcards to add to my collection ..one of Pennsylvania and the other from OHIO; also there was a pretty emery board, a fat quarter with hersey kisses on it and a bag of M&M's ...Yummy!!!

Love it all ... Thanks Ladies!!!

You are very welcome!

sewbeadit 03-17-2012 11:26 PM

I want to say a big thank you to Quiltymom for a really cute RAK. She sent me a Luck of the Irish ticket and I won a Quilting shell template. Thank you for the cute RAK Quiltymom. sewbeadit.

sewbeadit 03-17-2012 11:28 PM

I also wanted to say, I am going to give it, the shells a try in the next couple of days, looks interesting!

Originally Posted by sewbeadit (Post 5069415)
I want to say a big thank you to Quiltymom for a really cute RAK. She sent me a Luck of the Irish ticket and I won a Quilting shell template. Thank you for the cute RAK Quiltymom. sewbeadit.

Krystyna 03-18-2012 04:55 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Received a delightful RAK from Nancy in Louisiana - the sweetest little sewing angel pin. Thank you, Nancy!
I'm going to wear him to my guild's quilt show next week!

onaemtnest 03-18-2012 06:25 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I received the most wonderful package of 'pastels' fabric for the Yo Yo quest I'm on, from mscupid aka Teresa! It is so generous of her to have gone through her stash to find pastels for me! Thank-you so much Teresa. Sorry this took a day...the camera wouldn't upload to my computer then viola it worked, so you can see a picture! The butterfly fabric is one I was wanting I almost bought it the last time I was at the fabric store but my wallet was saying 'TILT'.... :0) All around great fabrics for the goal of nearly 6000 Yo Yo's!!!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]320708[/ATTACH]

quiltymom 03-18-2012 07:43 AM

2 Attachment(s)
I recieved the cutest angel from Nancy in louisiana!!!!! She is now with me when I sew!! Thankyou Nancy!!!!

Krystyna 03-18-2012 07:45 AM

Nancy, that cyclops pin is sew cute!

3NorwichTerr 03-18-2012 07:52 AM

Originally Posted by 3NorwichTerr (Post 5066533)
I was also lucky enough to receive a lovely RAK from CraftyKK -- and my jewelry was purple, which I loved! and I aslo got the pattern for the scrappy wallet. Couldn't have come at a better time. The last couple of weeks have been tough -- a friend at work collapsed and died at age 47, another friend's father passed away 2 days ago and a couple of other friends have had bad news about their parents. The package was a perfect antidote.

Deby

Was putting things away and realized I forgot to mention the two lovely panels also included in my RAK.

They are also very much appreciated.

Deby