Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   RAK Thank You! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/rak-thank-you-t172506.html)

wanda lou 04-17-2012 11:55 PM

Oh my lands thats alot of thread!

gzuslivz 04-18-2012 12:00 AM

Update on my daughter, Jamie: She was diagnosed with Toxic Shock Syndrome. We are awaiting test results to know if she also has Whooping cough. She has been a VERY sick young lady. But, we were able to bring her home tonight!! We are so thankful for all the prayers and good wishes. Thank you all, so much.

quiltymom 04-18-2012 09:05 AM

Originally Posted by gzuslivz (Post 5150086)
Update on my daughter, Jamie: She was diagnosed with Toxic Shock Syndrome. We are awaiting test results to know if she also has Whooping cough. She has been a VERY sick young lady. But, we were able to bring her home tonight!! We are so thankful for all the prayers and good wishes. Thank you all, so much.

Truly pray she gets stronger everyday!!!!!!

mmb195152 04-18-2012 11:08 AM

RAK Thank you!

1 Attachment(s)
A couple days ago I posted a thank you to Brenda 21, which made my day! Hopefully I can get the picture to post. Thanks again Brenda. M

quiltymom 04-18-2012 12:25 PM

My poor mail box has been empty for aweek!!!! At least no bills!!!! lol but I keep sending

mmb195152 04-18-2012 03:47 PM

Thank you for the wonderful RAK I received from Lv2sew2011. She embroidered some fabulous quilt labels. They are terrific Donna! Thank you. Mary

gzuslivz 04-18-2012 05:18 PM

So, we brought Jamie home last night. This morning I woke up feeling a lot of body aches and very tired. I just assumed it was from 4 days at the hospital playing havoc with my fibromyalgia. Then I developed a fever. I think it was from the Whooping cough vaccine I had to get yesterday. At least I'm praying that's all it is.

quiltymom 04-18-2012 05:41 PM

Originally Posted by gzuslivz (Post 5152235)
So, we brought Jamie home last night. This morning I woke up feeling a lot of body aches and very tired. I just assumed it was from 4 days at the hospital playing havoc with my fibromyalgia. Then I developed a fever. I think it was from the Whooping cough vaccine I had to get yesterday. At least I'm praying that's all it is.

THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU!!!!!! Take care feel better

Quilty-Louise 04-18-2012 06:53 PM

Notice about the RAK list

Hi Everyone,

First I want to say I am so sorry that you have not
received the new RAK list yet this month.

I am now working 2 jobs that total up to being full time
work (4 days at one job and 1 day and the other job).
The 4 day a week job is only about 10-12 miles from home
but it takes OVER an hour for me to get home no matter
which way I seem to go, so by the time I sit in the car
that long my body is aching and all I want to do is go to
sleep (which I mostly do).

I am going to TRY to get it done this weekend and sent
out to you. Along with the changes that I have received.

Please just don't think I "forgot" about you or that I am
ignoring any of you if you send me messages.

I will try to post as much as I can, but this 4 day a week job
is going to last about 4-5 weeks approx.

But I AM reading all the new posts I am just not "talking"
much or commenting on anything.

Krystyna 04-19-2012 03:38 PM

Not quilting, but can any of you use a wireless router? I have a new in the box Linksys E2000. Purchased it, never hooked it up and now we have FIOS so there is no need for it. If you'll pay for postage it's yours. First come, etc.