Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   this is really off the wall! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/really-off-wall-t159217.html)

Psychomomquilter 10-09-2011 11:45 AM

but did you believe in fairies,"the little people" when you were a child?

what was your vivid imagination of yours?
did they talk to you and you them? I am talking imagination here!! so no one just think we are off our rocker.

it was kind of an escape thing for me,created my own little world too. My farie was so small, she helped me be more creative in my writing as a child, and I think thats why I am so creative now with quilting and crocheting, oh yes writing too. so how about you?

hannajo 10-09-2011 11:59 AM

I had invisible friends. No, they were not imaginary, they were invisible. Chuck, Dottie, and Fifi Fufu. One of them lived in my parents' bedroom, and the other two lived in the kitchen. We would have so much fun together. I think I liked them so much because they always did what I wanted them to do. (I'm the youngest child, and one of the youngest cousins.)

seahorsesanna 10-09-2011 12:00 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I always believed in the care bears when I was little I always looked for them in the clouds and hoped they would come and visit me and cheer me up when I was sad

Psychomomquilter 10-09-2011 12:09 PM

I loved them, and the plain ole excuse, at that time my son was just loving the m to pieces, so I joined right in there as well. they are still precious, and still has a good message.

auntpiggylpn 10-09-2011 12:10 PM

I did not have invisible friends or fairy friends but my 2 older sisters (they are 16 and 18 years older than me) and my mom swore up and down that they had "Imps" in thier house. They said they would peek over the bed at them!

Psychomomquilter 10-09-2011 12:14 PM

aunt piggylpn, my cousins is the ones that did that to me, so thats why I started believing "they are close" well you know santa is supposed to be an elf.....

alikat110 10-09-2011 01:07 PM

Not fairies, but I have seen ghosts! Grew up in "haunted" house, lived very close to cemetary....have had several sitings in my life.

Gramie bj 10-09-2011 01:08 PM

I am an only child, had two invisiable friends, twins Billy and Betty we played together for hrs, my Mom even asked me question about them decided they weren't dangerous and said they were welcome to stay. LOL Don't remember at what age They moved away about the same time we moved closer to real children for me to play with.

BKrenning 10-09-2011 01:18 PM

I had an invisible brother and my youngest sister had an entire invisible family that rode invisible motorcycles.

QUILTNMO 10-09-2011 01:29 PM

reminds me of when my grandaugherr was young she had a imaginary friend she called her little mommie and then one day little mommie moved to las vegas