Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   School Prank (funny) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/school-prank-funny-t170362.html)

Airwick156 11-29-2011 11:22 PM

School Prank (funny)

High school kids sure have it all figured out!

At a high school in Montana , a group of students played

a prank - they let three goats loose in the school.

But, before turning them loose, they painted numbers on the sides of the goats: 1, 2, and 4.

School administrators spent most of the day looking for No. 3.

Now that's funny, I don't care who you are...

<WBR sab="3603"><WBR sab="3604"><WBR sab="3605"><WBR sab="3606"><WBR sab="3607">

sewbeadit 11-29-2011 11:27 PM

That is funny and smart of the kids.

jitkaau 11-30-2011 12:17 AM

Especially when the kids have the Admin. worked out...

sarahrachel 11-30-2011 03:59 AM

a few years ago a bunch of kids at one of the neighboring schools let a cow into their high school one night. the school was 5 stories tall and the next day everyone came to school to find a cow on the fifth floor. cows don't mind going up stairs but they don't like going down stairs. If I remember correctly they eventually got a crane to get it out of the building after trying for hours to coax it down the stairs, but I like the goat story better :)

QuiltnNan 11-30-2011 04:27 AM

Originally Posted by Airwick156 (Post 4735035)
High school kids sure have it all figured out!

At a high school in Montana , a group of students played

a prank - they let three goats loose in the school.

But, before turning them loose, they painted numbers on the sides of the goats: 1, 2, and 4.

School administrators spent most of the day looking for No. 3.

Now that's funny, I don't care who you are...

<wbr sab="3603"><wbr sab="3604"><wbr sab="3605"><wbr sab="3606"><wbr sab="3607">

I'm sorry, but I don't think that it is funny to waste the taxpayer dollars and school resources on a 'prank'. In this day and age, all school resources should be wisely monitored to make sure the children are getting the full value of the money and time allocated to their education.

auntpiggylpn 11-30-2011 07:37 AM

That's funny! When I was a junior in high school, the seniors let a pig loose in the school. Our senior prank, of which I was not part of!!!, was setting a bag full of crickets loose in the school. I think that it is expected that there be some kind of senior prank and as long as nobody (or animal) gets hurt, it is just good clean fun! Too much emphasis is placed on always doing the correct thing and if you don't cut loose sometimes, your head will explode!!!

Quiltbeagle 11-30-2011 07:50 AM

Too funny! Sometimes with all the stress these kids are under they need a release. Better a goat than a gun is all I have to say.

willferg 11-30-2011 08:01 AM

Originally Posted by QuiltnNan (Post 4735320)
I'm sorry, but I don't think that it is funny to waste the taxpayer dollars and school resources on a 'prank'. In this day and age, all school resources should be wisely monitored to make sure the children are getting the full value of the money and time allocated to their education.

This story is not actually true, if you look it up on Snopes. It's just funny because of the way people will be inclined to find the missing element of a series, if it's implied there is a series (#1, #2, #4).

Susanna10 11-30-2011 08:07 AM

Sent this to my grandkids and my daughter who is a high school teacher

Stitchit123 11-30-2011 08:27 AM

[ QUOTE=Quiltbeagle;4735668]Too funny! Sometimes with all the stress these kids are under they need a release. Better a goat than a gun is all I have to say.[/QUOTE] AMEN----