Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Secret Santa Packages (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/secret-santa-packages-t82360.html)

tlrnhi 12-12-2010 02:05 PM

3 Attachment(s)
You want more pictures?

Thank you to Abonda, Linda Dugas (ljdugas31) and Starshine
Starshine even tried to pay me off with a Virginia State Quarter so she can remain on the Nice List. lmao

The little wooden box (from ljdugas31) which you really can't see all that well is really cute! She had everything tucked neatly in there. Will make a nice little holder for little scraps in my room :)

From ljdugas 31
[ATTACH=CONFIG]142296[/ATTACH]

From Starshine
[ATTACH=CONFIG]142297[/ATTACH]

From Abonda
[ATTACH=CONFIG]142298[/ATTACH]

SewExtremeSeams 12-12-2010 02:08 PM

Ewww... fun fabrics from Abonda! I like those. :-D

rejenea 12-12-2010 02:25 PM

For anyone that is online I am in NV and it is 2:25pm here. How much longer do I have to wait??

thanks

tlrnhi 12-12-2010 02:29 PM

3 Attachment(s)
There are fun fabrics coming all over the place!
Hubby just came running in because I squealed opening this one from Lindyline in Australia. It's really cute. There's a holder for my quilting things and she even stuffed the pockets with little things too! There's an Australian Woman's Diary that hubby is looking at right now and laughing. There's even a tote you can see or can't see it too well because it's on the back of the chair that's really cute too! There's a quilting magazine and if you look closely, you will see a cute little pincushion and Santa ornament.

Here's a tote and it's full of really nice goodies from Short and Sweet. I love it! Will be nice for my embroidery that I bring back and forth with me to Lauren's and I won't lose anything out of it. And the cute angel in there. Love it!

Here's what is from rejenea with some pretties in a nice red velvet box! Courtney has just put dibs in on the box and 3 of the pieces of fabric. She's NOT getting the blue and white piece. That will go perfect with the pieces I am saving for my blue/yellow/white quilt that I will make sooner or later.

I'm telling you....you ladies have been very generous to me and I really don't deserve it, but I'm glad you did!!

From Lindyline
[ATTACH=CONFIG]142350[/ATTACH]

From rejenea
[ATTACH=CONFIG]142351[/ATTACH]

From Short an Sweet
[ATTACH=CONFIG]142352[/ATTACH]

sewTinker 12-12-2010 03:07 PM

re the box from ljdugas 31 --- I'm a box kind of girl. now I have box envy.

magnolia 12-12-2010 03:09 PM

Originally Posted by rejenea
For anyone that is online I am in NV and it is 2:25pm here. How much longer do I have to wait??

thanks

You will open at 4pm. That is the same as 7pm EST.

kat112000 12-12-2010 03:12 PM

I won't be able to open mine until Wednesday :( I will post a photo and my thanks then!!

tlrnhi 12-12-2010 03:13 PM

Originally Posted by sewTinker

It is a very nice wooden box. If you look closely, you can see the spool of thread and needle on it. :)

sewTinker 12-12-2010 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi

Originally Posted by sewTinker

It is a very nice wooden box. If you look closely, you can see the spool of thread and needle on it. :)

oh YEAH!!! omg. I've just crossed over from envy to covet. it's Beeautiful....

tlrnhi 12-12-2010 03:23 PM

<hoping sewTinker doesn't have my addy and if she does, box needs to be well hidden>