Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Secret Santa Packages (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/secret-santa-packages-t82360.html)

wanderingcreek 12-18-2010 07:16 PM

So, who's up for doing it again next year? lol[/quote]

Definitely count me in for next year. It was the first time I had ever done anything like this and I really enjoyed it. I am already thinking of things for next years package!

pamdux 12-18-2010 09:30 PM

I am already planning on what I will put in next years package. And I can hardly wait!

grandme26 12-19-2010 12:18 AM

Even though I have not heard from the person I sent to, Count me in for 2011. I enjoy doing this.

sewTinker 12-19-2010 02:29 AM

oh grandma26... so sorry you haven't heard from your secret santa. Her life must have gotten in the way. I'm in too for next christmas. I've seen suggestions that we have 'christmas in july,' and that sounds Fun to me!

great aunt jacqui 12-19-2010 06:07 AM

in for next year, god willing.

coconuts 12-19-2010 06:46 AM

I'm in.

zyxquilts 12-19-2010 02:21 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I had sent a PM to my SS, Magnolia, but forgot to take a picture to post!
So here it is, with all my goodies....a new applique pressing sheet, a quilt journal, beautiful batiks, some pink velvet, a fun floral, some 'nature' prints, a tin, 2 spools of neutral thread & a wonderful kit for a Christmas quilt/wall hanging!
Thank you again Magnolia!!

magnolia 12-19-2010 08:19 PM

Originally Posted by zyxquilts
I had sent a PM to my SS, Magnolia, but forgot to take a picture to post!
So here it is, with all my goodies....a new applique pressing sheet, a quilt journal, beautiful batiks, some pink velvet, a fun floral, some 'nature' prints, a tin, 2 spools of neutral thread & a wonderful kit for a Christmas quilt/wall hanging!
Thank you again Magnolia!!

You're welcome!! I like how you staged your photo. I should do that when taking mine, instead of just laying everything on the carpet. Were you able to get your applique sheet to lay flat?

zyxquilts 12-20-2010 08:09 PM

Originally Posted by magnolia
You're welcome!! I like how you staged your photo. I should do that when taking mine, instead of just laying everything on the carpet. Were you able to get your applique sheet to lay flat?

Fancy staged photo....I threw a piece of fleece over my broken recliner - LOL! My carpet is burgundy & with all the rain we've been having it was too dark there. :wink:
And yes, the applique sheet is relaxing, so I think it will be just fine. :D

granny5 12-21-2010 04:39 PM

What an ungrateful "receiver" I must appear to be!! I have been out of town and unable to respond with a great big THANK YOU to my secret santa. If I knew how to post a photo would definitely do that. . .but let me tell you about my gift. Thank you gina_d for the fat quarters, coordinating fabric, the thread, fantastic soft handled scissors and the handy "Find a Cure" measuring tape. Love it all, and the lovely card from Alaska topped it all off. This is the first swap I have been involved in, and if everyone will forgive me for being so late to respond with my appreciation, I would love to do it again. Your are the best gina_d! Merry Christmas and wishing you much happiness and lots of quilting time in 2011!!