Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Sharing my thoughts on this board. (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/sharing-my-thoughts-board-t142016.html)

Katts 14 08-03-2011 04:00 PM

No matter what the colors of the quilts are because we see things different but if you cut,measure sew everybodies quilts are Beautiful because we do it with alot of love!!!

njh2351 08-03-2011 07:37 PM

the board is the best think since chocolate milk!

debbieumphress 08-03-2011 07:40 PM

Ditto. Love the QB

RobertaMarie 08-03-2011 09:02 PM

Can't say enough nice things about this board and the people here. I have expanded my world here, since I can no longer drive due some physical problems... Staying home and having friends visiting by the dozen each day is wonderful. I also appreciate the people who manage this site, as it is so well maintained, and easy to use. :)

pjaco 08-04-2011 04:08 AM

Wow! I love visiting with everyone and seeing what you all do. I love the encouragement and compliments. Love it when I have a question, in minutes I have answers! Yea! It's nice to get to know people from all over that can understand the work involved in our craft.

Originally Posted by amandasgramma
I agree with what you say, too. My quilting/sewing has improved IMMENSELY since I have this site......to the point I now have a business longarm quilting!!!!

trolleystation 08-04-2011 11:48 AM

Thanks for the kind words.....it's all about our giving and caring about each other.

buttons 08-04-2011 04:57 PM

I agree with you I have really enjoy this board and I know that I have learned a lot of different things and everyone is always kind. The world needs more kind people and kind ways. you have to be a sewer or quilter to understand all of us. But you sure can spend a lot of time looking at the messages on the board but that is what makes life enjoyable.

gus 08-05-2011 02:45 AM

I agree

Marilyn Philips 08-05-2011 02:28 PM

This board is so loaded with great ideas and suggestions, not to mention the wonderful support. So many of you have shown what great quilters you are and so inventive. I have printed out so much stuff because I want to make sure I don't lose it. I also love the way everyone is so generous with their praise and sharing their ideas.

skjquiltnut 08-20-2011 01:25 PM

Originally Posted by pjaco
Wow! I love visiting with everyone and seeing what you all do. I love the encouragement and compliments. Love it when I have a question, in minutes I have answers! Yea! It's nice to get to know people from all over that can understand the work involved in our craft.

Originally Posted by amandasgramma
I agree with what you say, too. My quilting/sewing has improved IMMENSELY since I have this site......to the point I now have a business longarm quilting!!!!

The QB is like having a huge family of brothers and sisters.... and thanks to all the moderaters who make this
possible :thumbup: