Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   SHISH~~~Don't Tell A*n*Y*o*n*E (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/shish%7E%7E%7Edont-tell-%2An%2Ay%2Ao%2An%2Ae-t101685.html)

dreamer2009 02-21-2011 07:52 AM

Joann's coupons are still good today...
Been thinking I can use one on an ergonomic rotary cutter.
Anyone have one of these and need opinions please.....

lovingmama 02-21-2011 07:55 AM

Should you have a harbor freight tool store in your area, check them out.

Ask for carpet cutter blades. They do fit in my rotary cutter and are only $1.49.

This to me is very economic. Save the money and buy some more fabric. ;-)

dreamer2009 02-21-2011 08:04 AM

Originally Posted by lovingmama
Should you have a harbor freight tool store in your area, check them out.

Ask for carpet cutter blades. They do fit in my rotary cutter and are only $1.49.

This to me is very economic. Save the money and buy some more fabric. ;-)

I was at a garage sale 3 years ago and a lady was selling off 6-blade packs for a $1. each. didn't know if I would ever need them but bought them all. Just have to find them. Have several blades in stock before needing to look for them.

Chasing Hawk 02-21-2011 08:08 AM

I thought you said you were NOT going in that store......LOL

debbieumphress 02-21-2011 08:10 AM

Hi there. Ergonomic Rotary Cutter. I know they are fantastic because I use one at Project Linus and I love them. Sure makes it easy on the hands if you cut lots of kits like I do. I want one. I love the shape. Let me know. I have a plastic box the size of a shoe box full of rotary cutters, but none of those. I want one too.

debbieumphress 02-21-2011 08:12 AM

Originally Posted by Chasing Hawk

I"m not going in any of thsoe stores for a long time. I am even sending out my coupons to someone before I am tempted to spend them. 12 step program until my room is organized. I am finding way too many things I forgot I had or couldn't find, nad now I am finding duplicates LOL.
Hey Dreamer2009 - don't fill up your workspace too much. Let's see, yesterday you bought a ruler hugger,,,,,

dreamer2009 02-21-2011 08:38 AM

LOL...found more coupons
SHISH................NOT GOING TO THAT STORE.

dreamer2009 02-21-2011 08:40 AM

Originally Posted by debbieumphress

I"m not going in any of thsoe stores for a long time. I am even sending out my coupons to someone before I am tempted to spend them. 12 step program until my room is organized. I am finding way too many things I forgot I had or couldn't find, nad now I am finding duplicates LOL.
Hey Dreamer2009 - don't fill up your workspace too much. Let's see, yesterday you bought a ruler hugger,,,,,

I am concentrating on buying things I don't have for doing quilting that are very useful and can use coupon on...H*O*W*E*V*E*R
if something accidently falls in my cart...well who am I to argue.

C.Cal Quilt Girl 02-21-2011 08:52 AM

LOL... you know your going shopping :)

dreamer2009 02-21-2011 09:13 AM

Originally Posted by C.Cal Quilt Girl
LOL... you know your going shopping :)

NO I"M NOT.............................
really I'm not, but just in case better take credit card.