Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Shop Hop Bunny help (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/shop-hop-bunny-help-t194701.html)

Jazzmyn 07-15-2012 06:27 AM

Shop Hop Bunny help

Hello,

I decided to do the Shop Hop finding the Bunny, well after many days of looking and finding 150 I still need ONE. I guess I am blind or something but that little "found it bunny" will not appear for me, so I am asking anyone that has found the Bunny for number 118 Thousands of Bolts to Please help me out.

Also the Bonus Bunny....where do you find them do you go through each Shop and then they appear or what? I have not seen any of them, I read the instructions on the Bonus Bunny but I guess I really didn't understand where they would be at?

Thank You for your help, have a Great Sunday,
Roseanna (Jazzmyn):)

Sandra-P 07-15-2012 09:00 AM

Click on My Account. The bunny is hiding there.

ckcowl 07-15-2012 09:14 AM

when you find the bunnies- and click on them- the box comes up that you click to submit your find- if it has a bonus bunny the next page that confirms your find tells you you found a bonus bunny- this month there are bonus blocks- when you get a bonus block you can down load it so you have all the patterns for the quilt when you've found them all.

Jazzmyn 07-15-2012 10:28 AM

Thank You So Much Sandra....I think I went through everything except "my account".

ckcowl, if I understand right there is NO Bonus Bunny this month just the Bonus Blocks....I had found and downloaded most all the Blocks, just need to go back and check to see if I got them all.

Thank You both again,
Have a Great week,
Roseanna (Jazzmyn)

Latrinka 07-15-2012 01:09 PM

I might have to try this!

crafty3236 07-16-2012 07:39 AM

please do explain what are you talking about?bunny what? thank you

AZ Jane 07-17-2012 06:36 AM

Originally Posted by crafty3236 (Post 5369541)
please do explain what are you talking about?bunny what? thank you

Yes, please explain how hese work and what is the benefit. I've heard some of you talking about them but mostly in frustration. Is it something I would want to try?? And one last, how??

FLQ 07-17-2012 06:44 AM

Fabshop.com is a marketing business that does a monthly contest. To play you register and go to the stores they kist online and find the bunny icon. Usually there are 12 or 13 blocks you receive when you find the bunny. Two months or so later they draw names for prizes. The prizzes can be a gift certificate for $10, a bundle of fabric or even a new sewing machine. The game usually requires that you find 100 + bunnies. It's not difficult, usually.

vickig626 07-17-2012 10:13 AM

I ran into this problem last month. The bonus bunnies / blocks will be given next month in your member's area.

I only found 10 so far but I think we can find 11 until we get the bonus ones starting 8/1.

AND...you're right.....gotta love those doxies!!! I had a long-hair for almost 15 years. she passed last year and we've had Chip for almost a year now. He's a 4 year old rescue and just the greatest little guy.

Roberta 07-17-2012 11:00 AM

Oh I'm so glad Roseanna posted that she couldn't find the bunny at that site. I couldn't either and I've been tearing out my hair. Is it always in that same spot do you think? Going back right now and claim my bunny, thank you Sandra.