Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Shophop Gift Certificate winners! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/shophop-gift-certificate-winners-t18961.html)

tlrnhi 04-14-2009 02:34 PM

I WON ONE, I WON ONE! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
WOOHOO!!!
FINALLY!!!

Congrats to those that have also won!!!!

sharon b 04-14-2009 02:38 PM

WWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOO HHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I am so excited for you ! Can you tell ? Whatcha gonna buy ? Who was it from ? I didn't find enough last time to be eligble for a gift certificate, but this time I did , so now I sit and wait :shock:
Sharon

tlrnhi 04-14-2009 02:39 PM

Originally Posted by sharon b
WWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOO HHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I am so excited for you ! Can you tell ? Whatcha gonna buy ? Who was it from ? I didn't find enough last time to be eligble for a gift certificate, but this time I did , so now I sit and wait :shock:
Sharon

It's from www.animas.com
I was looking around in there, and didn't really see a whole lot that I liked. Will keep looking, I'm sure there's something.
Then, IF I order something, will have to have the inlaws send it out to me. I'm using their addy for it.

sharon b 04-14-2009 02:43 PM

Why , Is that cuz you live out of the country ? LOL Just got my cell phone bill, they dinged me for a foreign call during mare stare ! What morons :!: if it was more than .20 Cents I would call and complain, but its not worth my time..LOL

Happy Shopping .. a quilter always can use something :wink:
Sharon

Marcia 04-14-2009 02:48 PM

Congrats, Terri. I have won before--it is fun to shop for free!!! Hope you find something neat.

sandpat 04-14-2009 03:38 PM

WooHOOOOO...yea for you!!! I'm jumping up and down.. what are you getting??????

JoanneS 04-14-2009 05:22 PM

Congrats Terri! It's about time!

Tink's Mom 04-14-2009 05:51 PM

Yippee!!!! I'm quite sure you can find SOMETHING in the shop you like!!! Even if it is some solids, or backing...

tlrnhi 04-14-2009 11:45 PM

Originally Posted by sharon b
Why , Is that cuz you live out of the country ? LOL Just got my cell phone bill, they dinged me for a foreign call during mare stare ! What morons :!: if it was more than .20 Cents I would call and complain, but its not worth my time..LOL

Happy Shopping .. a quilter always can use something :wink:
Sharon

Apparently they don't think Guam is part of the US. I have seen some winners with APO/FPO addresses. Need to figure out HOW to do that.

Foreign call? Who ya calling in foreign countries??

No clue what I'm going to buy, if anything.
I COULD "pass" it on to someone if they see something they liked. Could do a fabric swap or something to make up the difference and I could have my inlaws just mail the package to whoever. I dunno.........

sewjoyce 04-15-2009 05:39 AM

Congratulations!

Let us know what you get with your gift certificate!!