Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   So, was suppose to get the kitchen floor installed today... (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/so-suppose-get-kitchen-floor-installed-today-t95111.html)

MisDixie 01-29-2011 08:32 PM

but got up to water on the floor! Second time this month I have stepped into water where it shouldn't be. First the fish tank leaking onto the living room floor and this morning it was the dish washer. UGGG! Leaking under the door and no type of repair possible. Had to get a new dishwasher, Thankfully the local hardware had gotten 2 new units in so I didn't have to wait for one to be ordered in. In the end I guess its best to replace it now before the laminate tile goes down. Would have really ticked me off if we had put in the floor and had the dish washer died next weekend. One day all the reno's will be done!

MisDixie 01-29-2011 08:35 PM

Holey Cow!!!! Posted this and the google adds that came up under the title line were:
Floor Tile Patterns, Appliance Parts, and Dishwasher Review.
Are they linked to title and content?

Linda B 01-29-2011 08:37 PM

Hope the water didn't get to the subfloor. If that got too wet, you may have even bigger problems! I'll never forget coming home from an outing to find soapy water flowing down my driveway and going inside to find half the lower floor flooded from a washing machine that failed to stop filling when it got full.

Linda B 01-29-2011 08:38 PM

Yeah, I've noticed that about the ads quite a bit on this site. Don't know how that works.

sewwhat85 01-29-2011 08:39 PM

isnt that the way it goes

sewwhat85 01-29-2011 08:40 PM

Originally Posted by Linda B
Yeah, I've noticed that about the ads quite a bit on this site. Don't know how that works.

i have noticed that alot start watching it can be really funny what comes up

MisDixie 01-29-2011 08:51 PM

Hope the water didn't get to the subfloor. If that got too wet, you may have even bigger problems! I'll never forget coming home from an outing to find soapy water flowing down my driveway and going inside to find half the lower floor flooded from a washing machine that failed to stop filling when it got full.

Thankfully it didn't get any further that the ugly lino I was planning to cover up!

MisDixie 01-29-2011 08:53 PM

Originally Posted by sewwhat85

i have noticed that alot start watching it can be really funny what comes up

Funny thing is that the next adds that came up were about Doggie snow suits...and I had done a bunch of searching last week on that subject...I think I have some spywear attached to my computer. Going to attack that in the morning!

quiltinggrandmaca 01-30-2011 06:07 AM

Enjoy your new floor and your new dishwasher.