Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Sometimes the Brain doesn't work (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/sometimes-brain-doesnt-work-t141235.html)

CAS49OR 07-31-2011 01:52 PM

Originally Posted by marthe brault-hunt
No dear, the cup was empty, the coffee had not been served.

lol! had to ask!

valsma 07-31-2011 01:53 PM

Originally Posted by CAS49OR
I fiddled around with my coffee pot for at least five minutes trying to figure out why it didn't work. Then I decided to put water in it!

OMG, I have done that. DO I ever feel like an idot when I do. I've also forgotten to put the coffee in to. LOL

madamekelly 07-31-2011 09:19 PM

Um, good morning? :lol:

FERSID 08-01-2011 04:44 PM

Sometimes it's the tiny things that count! LOL :roll: :roll: :roll:

Not quite as bad as MY BAD - rinse out the coffee pot, add new ground coffee, fill reservoir with water, press the on button then go to do a small chore while the coffee brews with anticipation of a nicely brewed fresh cup of coffee -

Come back and find nice fresh brewed coffee all over the counter, down the wall and all over the floor - note to self - next time PUT THE COFFEE POT BACK IN THE MACHINE BEFORE PRESSING THE ON BUTTON !!!!!! :hunf: :hunf: :hunf: :hunf: :hunf:

patsyo5672 08-02-2011 06:17 AM

Been there done that

IBQUILTIN 08-02-2011 01:48 PM

Been there done that, isn't it fun?

CAS49OR 08-03-2011 10:57 AM

Originally Posted by FERSID
Sometimes it's the tiny things that count! LOL :roll: :roll: :roll:

Not quite as bad as MY BAD - rinse out the coffee pot, add new ground coffee, fill reservoir with water, press the on button then go to do a small chore while the coffee brews with anticipation of a nicely brewed fresh cup of coffee -

Come back and find nice fresh brewed coffee all over the counter, down the wall and all over the floor - note to self - next time PUT THE COFFEE POT BACK IN THE MACHINE BEFORE PRESSING THE ON BUTTON !!!!!! :hunf: :hunf: :hunf: :hunf: :hunf:

Oh no!! what a mess! I've had mess like that when the stupid filter folds over.

katigirl 08-03-2011 11:57 PM

Sounds like you really needed that coffee.

pawebdoctor 08-04-2011 07:44 AM

I can relate!!!
I use filtered water... didn't have enough in the container. Poured what I had in the coffee maker, and while new water was filtering I poured the beans into the coffee maker. It seemed like I was putting in more than usual. After checking the level... I realized I was pouring the beans into the same place as the water. What a mess!!!

QBeth 08-05-2011 03:06 AM

Years ago, my room mate woke up, went into the kitchen, and found coffee all over the counter, down onto the floor. Her first thought was "oh no, the coffee pot melted!" Nope, she forgot to put the pot in place when she prepped her automated coffee maker the night before. :-)