Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Stars Foal Watch :) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/stars-foal-watch-t21684.html)

amma 07-06-2009 10:54 AM

That's "Our Star" she has to be the one to start a new trend in foaling LMBO

omak 07-06-2009 10:56 AM

Originally Posted by amma

Originally Posted by omak
Today will be the one day <g> that the foal comes as scheduled, so I am also guessing it is a filly ... :lol:

Hmmmmm, next year do we double the FQ's if the winner correctly guesses the foals sex? LMBO

Only if I am accurate <g> ... if not, well, why confuse everyone, eh? LOL

amma 07-06-2009 10:57 AM

Originally Posted by gaigai

Originally Posted by gaigai
Peeee Youuuuuuuuu amma!

What did I do???? :shock: I didn't have any beans last night!!! :?

I meant your pun. And dadgummit, amma, now I have that song stuck in my head! I'm just gonna have to turn on some Neil Diamond! LOL

And I know what you had last nite: Shrimp and raspberries!!

Actually I was going for "Day Tripper" from the Beatles...see??? I can't even carry a tune through typing :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ohhhhh :oops: there was some garlic in the shrimp sauce :oops:

Joan 07-06-2009 10:58 AM

Rusty's got to run around after her with a camcorder.

We don't want to miss anything. Didn't Star foal outside last year?

amma 07-06-2009 10:58 AM

Today will be the one day <g> that the foal comes as scheduled, so I am also guessing it is a filly ... :lol:

Hmmmmm, next year do we double the FQ's if the winner correctly guesses the foals sex? LMBO

Only if I am accurate <g> ... if not, well, why confuse everyone, eh? LOL

I live in the state of total confusion :wink: :lol: :lol:

amma 07-06-2009 10:59 AM

Yes she did Joan....and Rusty's hands are usually too busy elsewhere :oops: to hold a camcorder :wink: But Kyle could :D :D

omak 07-06-2009 11:00 AM

It is almost time for my nap ... she has to wait about five and three quarters more hours, right? <g>

amma 07-06-2009 11:01 AM

Soooo gaigai....which Neil Diamond song are ya humming???? *trying to permanently cement it in her mind* :twisted: :lol: :lol: :twisted:

gaigai 07-06-2009 11:02 AM

Actually I was going for "Day Tripper" from the Beatles...see??? I can't even carry a tune through typing :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, you carried it okay, and yes, I got the reference. That's why the song was stuck in my head! But I have some music on and it's gone now. LOL

amma 07-06-2009 11:02 AM

It is almost time for my nap ... she has to wait about five and three quarters more hours, right? <g>

*The lynch mob is gathering outside of omak's house....Kay is in the lead, pitchfork in hand!!!!*