Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Stars Foal Watch :) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/stars-foal-watch-t21684.html)

amma 06-26-2009 08:43 PM

Originally Posted by sharon b
Hey how can they do anything to us... they allow a live birth on here :lol:

LMAO.....but they censor "HOW" that came to be :lol: :lol: :lol:

sharon b 06-26-2009 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by amma
An old boyfriends son and I would make bets on the subject of Jerry Springer's show before it would start....loser had to do the dishes....if we both lost....he still had to do the dishes :shock: :lol: :lol:

Way to go... I use to watch that show, but you can only see it so many times til it gets old :lol: And one time my sister was in labor and was watching it when she saw some of her neighbors on it :!: LMAO

amma 06-26-2009 08:44 PM

I watched one Maury.. this woman was back to have a 26th guy tested ???? Uh.. HELLO !

Please tell me that he was the right one :shock: :roll:

sharon b 06-26-2009 08:45 PM

I know crazy isn't it.. you cannot spell the s---e----x--- word as a word or it blocks it out...

amma 06-26-2009 08:46 PM

An old boyfriends son and I would make bets on the subject of Jerry Springer's show before it would start....loser had to do the dishes....if we both lost....he still had to do the dishes :shock: :lol: :lol:

Way to go... I use to watch that show, but you can only see it so many times til it gets old :lol: And one time my sister was in labor and was watching it when she saw some of her neighbors on it :!: LMAO

I would have had the baby right then and there from laughing sooo hard :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's why we made the bet...never watched it after they would give the "subject" of the day :lol: :lol:

sharon b 06-26-2009 08:46 PM

I watched one Maury.. this woman was back to have a 26th guy tested ???? Uh.. HELLO !

Please tell me that he was the right one :shock: :roll:

Uh NO.. she said she was giving up she would raise the baby on her own, wasn't that important to find the daddy anymore :?: :?: :?:

amma 06-26-2009 08:46 PM

I know crazy isn't it.. you cannot spell the s---e----x--- word as a word or it blocks it out...

Here on the board???? I can't spell sex????

sharon b 06-26-2009 08:47 PM

not in chat...
I didn't think it would work here, but I guess it does...

amma 06-26-2009 08:47 PM

I'm sure glad that I am not a rebel anymore :lol: 8)

sharon b 06-26-2009 08:48 PM

HEY Star... get back in the picture !!!!