Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Sunday's funny (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/sundays-funny-t60700.html)

Ditter43 08-21-2010 08:44 PM

A blonde decides to try horseback riding, despite having had no lessons or prior experience. She mounts the horse unassisted and the horse immediately springs into motion.

It gallops along at a steady rhythmic pace, but the blonde begins to slip from the saddle. In terror, she grabs for the horse's mane, but cannot seem to get a firm grip.

She tries to throw her arms around the horse's neck, but she slides down the side of the horse anyway. The horse gallops along, seemingly oblivious to its slipping rider.

Finally, giving up her frail grip, she leaps away from the horse to try and throw herself to safety.

Unfortunately for the blonde, her foot becomes entangled in the stirrup and is now at the mercy of the horse's pounding hooves as her head is struck against the ground again and again.

Her head is battered against the ground, mere moments away from unconsciousness when...

Stan the Walmart manager runs out to shut the horse off.

SharonAnne 08-21-2010 08:47 PM

OMG, that is funny. I did not see that coming. Thankfully, I don't see many "grey" jokes!!! lol.

littlehud 08-21-2010 08:54 PM

So funny. I didn't see that ending. Thanks for the laugh.

mrspete 08-21-2010 08:56 PM

Awww you got me. HA HA HA HA that's a good one.

Blessings,Ruth

theoldgraymare 08-21-2010 09:10 PM

LOL -- I look forward to your funnies!

magpie 08-21-2010 09:37 PM

Still laughing, that's funny. Thanks.

Ms. Shawn 08-22-2010 04:55 AM

Originally Posted by Ditter43
A blonde decides to try horseback riding, despite having had no lessons or prior experience. She mounts the horse unassisted and the horse immediately springs into motion.

It gallops along at a steady rhythmic pace, but the blonde begins to slip from the saddle. In terror, she grabs for the horse's mane, but cannot seem to get a firm grip.

She tries to throw her arms around the horse's neck, but she slides down the side of the horse anyway. The horse gallops along, seemingly oblivious to its slipping rider.

Finally, giving up her frail grip, she leaps away from the horse to try and throw herself to safety.

Unfortunately for the blonde, her foot becomes entangled in the stirrup and is now at the mercy of the horse's pounding hooves as her head is struck against the ground again and again.

Her head is battered against the ground, mere moments away from unconsciousness when...

Stan the Walmart manager runs out to shut the horse off.

You are toooo funny Ditter :!: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :thumbup: :XD:

leatheflea 08-22-2010 05:04 AM

feet hit the floor this morning at 6am. As I'm walking down the hall wiping the sleep out of my eyes I thought, I wonder if Ditter is up and posting yet. Thanks Ditter for brightening my day everday.

mawmawbeve_60 08-22-2010 05:23 AM

lol..2 funny

tdgiffin 08-22-2010 05:28 AM

Too funny!