Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Target commercials (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/target-commercials-t169867.html)

Mary O 11-26-2011 04:43 AM

Target commercials

Most of the commercials get tuned out by me but my favorite one now is the blond lady,red suit,who gets all geared up for the sales and the new one where she records into the greeting cards at the store.Aflac ones are funny too but I think Flo with that Progressive Ins.has to go.Bump hair do? Some of these are better than the reality shows we now have......Just wondering if anyone has favorites..........

dd 11-26-2011 04:52 AM

Budweiser commercials are always good.

quiltsillysandi 11-26-2011 04:59 AM

Budweiser hands down are my favorites commercials...

TanyaL 11-26-2011 05:10 AM

The little baby boy who is always checking on his stock market account. He is in his crib- solitary confinement-, with a friend flying in an airplane, or sitting before a computer. He just makes me laugh every time.

mummadee 11-26-2011 05:18 AM

I love the Mayham guy from All State (I think) especially the one "recalculating, recalculating, TURN HERE!". Love to hear Denns Hayback say, "Are you in good hands?". Aflec ones are good too.

judi wess 11-26-2011 06:26 AM

Love the etrade ones, they just tickle me. Like the Mayhem Guy, Aflac is just not the same since they fired Gilbert, too "gooey". Simple is better. By the Bye, I miss the frogs and lizards from the Bud commercials.

lenette 11-26-2011 07:02 AM

Originally Posted by Mary O (Post 4721074)
Most of the commercials get tuned out by me but my favorite one now is the blond lady,red suit,who gets all geared up for the sales and the new one where she records into the greeting cards at the store.Aflac ones are funny too but I think Flo with that Progressive Ins.has to go.Bump hair do? Some of these are better than the reality shows we now have......Just wondering if anyone has favorites..........

I have a soft spot for guinea pigs, so I love the one where they are in a boat and one has a megaphone saying 'row'. I think it's for geico.

QuiltnNan 11-26-2011 10:03 AM

i really don't like the Target lady. Flo is kitchie.

ptquilts 11-26-2011 10:09 AM

I hate the music for the one with the new Toyota Prius (some kind of bouncy song) - have to turn it off ASAP!!

nativetexan 11-26-2011 10:39 AM

OH I'm getting to where i turn the lady in red off! too much for me already.
hate Kohl's commercial of the singing lady stealing an item out of another customers cart!! sing on stupid!
I love the baby cking the stock market commercial too!
also love another one can't think of now. oh yes, the oriental couple with the boy playing his loud electric guitar and the Father goes and flips the switch off in the boys room and he can't figure out why his guitar isn't working anymore. very cute. i even like the music.