Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   This is a test on how to post pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/test-how-post-pictures-t48542.html)

marsye 06-06-2010 06:28 AM

Great picture!! I would like to do some shows with Eleanor! :lol: :lol: :thumbup:

BKinCO 06-06-2010 06:29 AM

You did it! You did it! Good job :)

debbieumphress 06-06-2010 08:29 AM

Thank you all. She was fun to be around. And so personalable. Today I am gonig ot work on the new "Gadget" I have, you guys have all probably used one already. I was a little cyber challenged. LOL It is one you put your camera SD card in adn then plug it directly into the computer and download. This way I can take pictues of my finished projects as I go. Until next time.

craftybear 06-06-2010 09:16 AM

Yippee, you posted a picture, now we want to see more photos of your quilts, have fun!

craftybear 06-06-2010 09:17 AM

also you can take pictures with a cell phone and send it to your email, and then save to your computer and then post the picture to this site

Originally Posted by debbieumphress
Thank you all. She was fun to be around. And so personalable. Today I am gonig ot work on the new "Gadget" I have, you guys have all probably used one already. I was a little cyber challenged. LOL It is one you put your camera SD card in adn then plug it directly into the computer and download. This way I can take pictues of my finished projects as I go. Until next time.

debbieumphress 06-06-2010 09:30 AM

Hey Craftybear. I need help. I have figured out how to et thepictures from My Pictures folder on here. But I put my SD card in the card reader to the computer, then it seems to download it, I founf the picture in the my Picture folder. Well, I hit browse, go to that folder click on the photo, hit the file button and click on open and when I do itr transers it ok. BUT I tried it with the SD and it goes to the folder but when I click on "File" ..."preview" comes up insted of "open" and it lets me look at the picture only. Help if you can. So close.........So I have them in a folder but can't browse to get it on here. The other pictures I loaded are okay. These are ones I loaded with my SD.

eightylady 06-06-2010 09:52 AM

Debbie U - how did you post that "picture thingy"...I don't know if it's my brain :?: or my computer :oops: I try to follow admins "how to post" instructions. Pls enlighten me. ur photo was great and so are the people in it :thumbup:

debbieumphress 06-06-2010 10:10 AM

eightlady. If you hit the reply button on the post, it will bring up the next screen. Scroll down and the intstructions are right there . It starts with "To attach a file, click the browse button and slect the file from your computer. ...... This is how I did it. I printed the directions then followed them adn there's my picture.

Jim's Gem 06-06-2010 02:39 PM

Nice picture!!

Quilted Dogs 02-18-2011 05:37 PM

OK THIS IS GREAT OF U....NOW HOW DO I GET PICS LIKE THIS ON, NEED TO INVESTIGATE MORE, NEW TO SITE AND QUILTING AND WANT TO SHOW OFF MY ONE MACHINE QUILT I MADE....ALSO PICS OF MY PUPS THAT WAS ASKED FOR OF ONE QUILTER BUT DO NOT KNOW HOW TO DO IT.......DOES ANYONE HAVE CLEAR INSTRUCTIONS OR CAN TELL ME AND WALK ME THRU IT.....

SHAR-QUILTED DOGS