Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Thank You To All (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/thank-you-all-t78640.html)

Tracy50 11-25-2010 07:08 AM

I would like to give Thanks for all on this board for Giving me a place to go when I need to share my creativity; to bounce ideas and not be afraid of being laughed at; for giving me laughs when needed; for sharing my hurts; for sharing mt triumphs; for those who listen when I feel all alone ; and for letting me listen when they needed to be heard; for, sometimes giving me a reason for getting out of bed; and, for giving me a reason for not wanting to go to bed...LOL .
For all these reasons and more, much more, I am thankful for the people who make up this place where we can all come and share our lives and our quilting hobbies.
Happy ThanksGiving to you all!

nursie76 11-25-2010 07:09 AM

Originally Posted by Tracy50
I would like to give Thanks for all on this board for Giving me a place to go when I need to share my creativity; to bounce ideas and not be afraid of being laughed at; for giving me laughs when needed; for sharing my hurts; for sharing mt triumphs; for those who listen when I feel all alone ; and for letting me listen when they needed to be heard; for, sometimes giving me a reason for getting out of bed; and, for giving me a reason for not wanting to go to bed...LOL .
For all these reasons and more, much more, I am thankful for the people who make up this place where we can all come and share our lives and our quilting hobbies.

Well said! I do definitely count this board and the wonderful folks who make it up, among my many blessings!

CarrieAnne 11-25-2010 07:10 AM

Aw, I am Thankful for you all too! Happy Thanksgiving!

redvette54 11-25-2010 07:31 AM

Well said, when my real world is stressing me out, I can always come here and be with the nicest people I know. Happy Thanksgiving.

pojo 11-25-2010 07:44 AM

Happy Thanksgiving too you.

Tippy 11-25-2010 07:50 AM

I would like to add my voice to those giving thanks for friends unmet who are always supportive.. HUGS to all!!

maryel 11-25-2010 08:11 AM

Hi Tracy, Happy Thanksgiving to you too and I am thankful that you are here! :-D :-D :-D

bkb 11-25-2010 08:43 AM

When my DH had his heart attack Nov. 3 I posted on this board while I was in the waiting room at the hosp. When I told him prayers were being sent from coast to coast and from Australia he broke in to a full face grin...Thank you all.

deltadawn 11-25-2010 08:47 AM

Originally Posted by Tracy50

Thank you too !!!!!!!!

amma 11-25-2010 08:53 AM

Happy Thanksgiving to you too :D:D:D