Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Thank you ESQMommy (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/thank-you-esqmommy-t39666.html)

LovingIzabella 03-15-2010 04:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Esq!
Sorry for the delay in posting this as Izabella was not feeling well and then I was without internet for a bit.
Izabella received a wonderful package in the mail and she got the cutest littlest pet shop gift from Esq-she loved it! She loves all kinds of animals so this was perfect.
We can not thank you enough. She actually got it on a day where she was not feeling good at all so it made her day for sure.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart and hers for your thoughtfulness!
Hugs
April

Izabella (sorry for the bleary eyed shot she was running a fever :-( ) and her Birthday gift from Esq
[ATTACH=CONFIG]11144[/ATTACH]

Quilter7x 03-15-2010 05:15 PM

Bleary eyed or not, this is a great picture. And what a thoughtful thing for Rachael to do for Izabella's birthday. Hope she's feeling better now.

magnolia 03-15-2010 05:28 PM

Happy Birthday Izabella!

Ducky 03-15-2010 05:29 PM

Isn't it just like Esqmommy to do this? She's the most thoughtful person.....always thinking about others. Hope Izzy is feeling better. Poor baby.....and poor mommy.

amma 03-15-2010 05:40 PM

Awww what perfect timing and a very fitting gift while she recuperates :D:D:D

littlehud 03-15-2010 05:48 PM

Happy birthday, a little late. What a nice thing to do. She is such a pretty little girl.

tlrnhi 03-16-2010 03:17 AM

That was sweet of her to do that!
Izabella is a cutie!

sewjoyce 03-16-2010 05:54 AM

Awww, she's such a little cutie -- hope she's feeling better!! :D :D

Esqmommy 03-16-2010 06:51 AM

You are so welcome. I hope she enjoys it, I know my daughter (and son) love to play with petshop and polly pockets. Something about them...

I hope she's feeling better, sweet little angel that she is! It's always fun to get a new toy, especially when you're sick. Was it just a virus, or is this her headache again? I hope just a virus that goes away quickly!!!

LovingIzabella 03-16-2010 07:17 AM

Thank you everyone-she is my love!
Esq
They now think she may have urinary reflux. she has been having spurts of high temperatures with side pain or back pain. We did another urine test yesterday and it had blood and protein in it so if the lab confirms it it will be a second UTI she has had and since she did not display the "normal" symptoms of a UTI (complaining it hurts or burns while urinating) they never really thought this could be the issue. Her doctor thinks this may be where the fever spikes are coming from. She said if the urine is refluxing it could cause kidney issues and kidneys will make your whole body flake out. We go to a pediatric urologist to confirm or deny the reflux as soon as the lab confirms the UTI.
So if it is reflux depending on the grade she will need preventative antibitotic treatments and it should correct itself or she will need a small surgical procedure to fix it. Either way this in addition to the tonsils and adenoids should hopefully make her happy and healthy and smiling again!
Yeah the light is getting closer and closer.
Thank you all again-you have touched our lives so very deeply with your thoughtfulness, kindness, generosity, prayers and well wishes!
Hugs
April