Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Thank You (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/thank-you-t65560.html)

grammiepamie 09-19-2010 07:20 AM

6 Attachment(s)
I just wanted to thank everyone for the nice comments about my post of my pictures. That was very nice of ya'll. I really appreciate it.!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you, thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love this board. I can have company all day long in my jammies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Yay!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The flowers are for each and every one of you!!!!!!!!!!

The End
[ATTACH=CONFIG]110627[/ATTACH]

ground cover
[ATTACH=CONFIG]110769[/ATTACH]

Iris growing in pond
[ATTACH=CONFIG]110779[/ATTACH]

Thank you
[ATTACH=CONFIG]110780[/ATTACH]

gardinias from the front yard
[ATTACH=CONFIG]110781[/ATTACH]

more
[ATTACH=CONFIG]111004[/ATTACH]

CarrieAnne 09-19-2010 07:25 AM

OH, how pretty! Youre flowers are beautiful!

DebsShelties 09-19-2010 07:26 AM

Beautiful flowers

Gramof6 09-19-2010 07:58 AM

You are sooo nice! Thanks for the beautiful flowers. Did you raise all of them? Not only can you be in your jammies.....you do not have to pick up the house either. LOL

Ditter43 09-19-2010 08:25 AM

I was wondering what the ground cover is. I would love to get some irises growing in one of my ponds....yours are so pretty! Unfortunately my gardenia died after last winters cold. :D

wolfkitty 09-19-2010 08:27 AM

It's nice being able to visit with friends and not need to get 'dressed'. Everyone here is so nice! Thank you for the flowers and the nice thoughts, grammiepammi.

grammiepamie 09-19-2010 08:49 AM

Originally Posted by Ditter43
I was wondering what the ground cover is. I would love to get some irises growing in one of my ponds....yours are so pretty! Unfortunately my gardenia died after last winters cold. :D

To be honest with you I don't know their name. They are wildflowers. I got them from my sisters yard some years ago when they went to seed. They were slow getting started but they finally caught hold. The iris I can fix you up with . They have been in the pond for years. I started them from 1 bulb that one of my customers brought to me at the pharmacy. Now there are so many you can't count them. I have to work with them when it cools off. I will break some off, box those puppies up and send them to you. I'll send you some seeds to when I collect them. I sprinkle them everywhere. Some grow sosme don't.

grammiepamie 09-19-2010 08:54 AM

Originally Posted by Gramof6
You are sooo nice! Thanks for the beautiful flowers. Did you raise all of them? Not only can you be in your jammies.....you do not have to pick up the house either. LOL

Yes I did. The gardenias are in the front yard and the bushes have been in the grownd since 92. This year we had to prune them because of damage they suffered from the cold but they are making ggreat progress. Which I am very happy about. The blossoms measure 5 inches across. I really talk to them when they are in bloom. My neighbors think I am crazy."Come look Irma, she's talking to the bushes again."

littlehud 09-19-2010 09:04 AM

Your flowers are beautiful and the pics are perfect. Thanks.

mom-6 09-19-2010 11:26 AM

The ground cover looks a whole lot like Texas bluebonnets, but without the white tip that bluebonnets have.