Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   They love me! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/they-love-me-t56112.html)

lalaland 07-25-2010 10:23 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by sewnsewer2
Ever tried to use your laptop with 2 cats in your lap? :lol: :lol:

My big boy Buddy decided last night he was fascinated by the rotary cutter, I had to dodge paws and tail. Then the printer caught his interest. From there he moved on to some fleece that needed kneading in the worst way. You gotta love 'em.

sewnsewer2 07-25-2010 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by lalaland

My big boy Buddy decided last night he was fascinated by the rotary cutter, I had to dodge paws and tail. Then the printer caught his interest. From there he moved on to some fleece that needed kneading in the worst way. You gotta love 'em.

Awww, he looks just like my Tigger and Romeo! He looks like he's lying on a bean bag chair in this pic. :lol:

QBeth 07-26-2010 03:53 AM

It's pictures like you'r of Buddy that show just how loved a critter can be! Love it.

cyniree 07-26-2010 04:33 AM

oh so sweet.

Ms Grace 07-26-2010 04:34 AM

Dawn,
They are sooo cute! :D

Ms Grace 07-26-2010 04:35 AM

Too cute! He looks cozy. :D

mlaceruby 07-26-2010 04:45 AM

My cat stands on the headboard of my bed and combs my hair!

Ms. Shawn 07-26-2010 07:13 AM

I love your cats!!!! I don't have a lap top, but my cat crawl all over my keyboard and push buttons all the time. I have a touch screen also that I don't use much but they do!
When my screen saver with moving fish comes on they both are up on the key board or chair smaching the monitor with their paw! LOL!!! One of my small cats was just sleeping in the window next to me and just fell off the window sill onto our printer!!! Sooooo Funny!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbup: ;) :mrgreen: :-o :shock:

QBeth 07-26-2010 07:20 AM

Originally Posted by Ms. Shawn
LOL!!! One of my small cats was just sleeping in the window next to me and just fell off the window sill onto our printer!!! Sooooo Funny!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbup: ;) :mrgreen: :-o :shock:

My cat Molly used to do something similar. She loved the top of the tv (obviously it wasn't a flat screen! :-) ) and was forever rolling over in her sleep and falling off. I knew when she did it because she'd hit the heat register everytime. Finally had to install a shelf above the tv as a "Molly catcher"!!

sewjoyce 07-26-2010 07:36 AM

Awww, how sweet is that!! :D :D