Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Three more pets (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/three-more-pets-t35087.html)

Jingle 01-25-2010 10:18 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Jingleberry 15 yr.s old
Mistyblue 15 yr.s old
Midnight 9 yr.s old

reneebobby 01-25-2010 10:34 AM

hehehehe I had a midnight

Jingle 01-25-2010 10:51 AM

Midnight is a sweet boy and a very good cat. I had another black cat named Jasmine and he was a sweet boy too. He was a good cat also. Black cats are my favorites. Midnight is a feral cat - use to us but, afraid of most everyone else and doesn't like changes.

Oklahoma Suzie 01-25-2010 02:44 PM

you're black one looks like my Spookie.

Marjpf 01-25-2010 03:36 PM

How wonderful to "adopt" a feral cat. Takes lots of patience, but well worth it. They are a great looking bunch. Do they all get along?
My dogs and two of the cats all get along great, but third cat is a very small Siamese, and doesn't get along with anyone, sometimes even the humans.

Jingle 01-25-2010 05:46 PM

I have 2 feral cats all together, The other is under the heading "Some of my pets", not sure where it is located, lots are posting now . You just have to keep it confined in a cat cage until they get use to just one and when you do let them out to clean litter box or cage, you must keep the room door shut and just keep forcing yourself on them, petting, picking up and holding. All of my pets get along great, except I have a large dog we talked an older couple into letting us have. He was at the edge of a field tied on about 4-5' chain and a 5 gallon pail 1/2 full of water and fed when someone felt like taking food to him. He had worms so bad it cost me about 350.00 to repair the damage done to his intestines, he needed special food for 6 months while they were healing. He is in good shape now, we have had him 10 yr.s. He was 2 when we got him, he wasn't socialized so, I've never trusted him around other dogs nor my own either. He out weighs the poodles by 60 lb.s. He stays outside and provided for very well, he has a king's quarters.

littlehud 01-25-2010 07:06 PM

Cute dogs and your cat is beautiful. Great pets.

Naturalmama 01-25-2010 10:24 PM

I bet they cause a lot of smiles at your home!
The black kittie looks a lot like our O'Malley!

Jingle 01-26-2010 05:47 AM

Yes we take good care of all pets, the black one is my favorite, my other pets is in a line titled More of my pets.
Large dog is outside dog, can't get his picture until weekend, it is dark when I get home. Thanks for looking.
The cats are on a countertop in my sewing room, not in the kitchen.

Celeste 01-29-2010 12:18 AM

Thanks for the pictures! I saw the other posting too. My sister is a black cat lover, but she prefers the gold eyes like yours has. Those poodles are tiny! My parents have Standard Poodles.

I am looking forward to seeing your other big dog. That sure was wonderful of you to rescue him from the previous owners!