Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Tired (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/tired-t85979.html)

BMP 12-29-2010 11:38 AM

I got my machine back out and set up, layed my blocks out and should be sewing them together. I am tired, wiped out and have no energy to start....anyone else feeling this way ?

joan_quilts 12-29-2010 11:45 AM

Oh yeah! I was like that yesterday but today I must have gotten a second wind! I am already cutting out the next quilt pattern and almost ready to sew.

Fancy Nancy 12-29-2010 11:47 AM

oh yea - exhausted from pre xmas preparations and projects. also trying to now clean up sewing mess and not much energy to do that either. have also had my hands full with my mom who has had several md appt the past few weeks and one hospitalization so that doesn't help. hopefully after the first of the year i will be ready to get busy again and motivated to sew!

bjnicholson 12-29-2010 11:49 AM

I was tired on Monday. Got going a little better yesterday. Today, I'm off to JoAnns! Guess I finally got my game on!

Japonica 12-29-2010 11:49 AM

Oh yes! Have to finish a rag quilt that I started Monday for a GS who is coming for dinner on Saturday to celebrate Christmas. Yikes!!!! I am truly pooped. Tried to sleep in this morning and all I keep thinking about is that quilt!!! Why do we do this to ourselves?

cjomomma 12-29-2010 11:55 AM

I'm exhausted!! I did sit down for a few hours yesterday and today and cut blocks for 3 or 4 quilts but I don't have the energy to start sewing them yet.

AnnieH 12-29-2010 11:56 AM

Allow yourself time to rest. You've probably been looking after everyone else during the Christmas holiday.
Best wishes.
Annie

morelcabin 12-29-2010 12:02 PM

The last of our company left this morning and I am exhausted! Not in the mood for starting any projects today...but thinking about what I would like to do in a scatterbrained overtired kind of way:>) Went and turned my machine on earlier and sat there staring at it for ten minutes...shut it off and decided it was not a good day to start something that would end up being a UFO simply because of the mood I am in! LOL

Cyn 12-29-2010 12:03 PM

My whole family caught colds last week including me. It has sapped our strength. I want to do something but just can't make myself get started. I just paid somebody to walk my dogs- I need energy big time!

Snorky Lvs2Quilt 12-29-2010 12:17 PM

I am absolutely pooped. My sons, their spouses and grandchildren have been here since last Wednesday. All left today to travel home. I loved the "happy chaos" but it really drives home that you need to be young to have the energy to raise children! haha Laundry will take a week to get to the bottom of and the house will take longer to put to rights but today my feet are up, my tea next to me and here I am enjoying the quilting board site....aaahhhhhh.