Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Update on buying new vehicle. (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/update-buying-new-vehicle-t270537.html)

Onebyone 09-30-2015 04:23 AM

Update on buying new vehicle.

I posted awhile back about what vehicle to buy. I got a lot of excellent suggestions and reviews. I went to a quilt retreat last week and found the perfect vehicle. LOL. A another retreater asked me to drive for her as she felt dizzy. I loved her SUV. It had everything I was looking for. I am now the proud owner of a new GMC Arcadia Denali.

landers1 09-30-2015 05:03 AM

Great choice.......

pjaco 09-30-2015 05:09 AM

How fun !! I guess it was meant to be, that's so great. Enjoy it !

Chasing Hawk 09-30-2015 08:29 AM

Is it a Crossover or the full size SUV?

Onebyone 09-30-2015 08:42 AM

Originally Posted by Chasing Hawk (Post 7332035)
Is it a Crossover or the full size SUV?

It's listed as midsize luxury crossover. Mine has a fancy name for the color but it's just boring white. LOL

Doggramma 09-30-2015 09:29 AM

Congratulations. What a nice ride!

ManiacQuilter2 09-30-2015 10:20 AM

Hope it works out for you since GM has had so many problems.

willferg 09-30-2015 11:30 AM

Originally Posted by Onebyone (Post 7331725)
I posted awhile back about what vehicle to buy. I got a lot of excellent suggestions and reviews. I went to a quilt retreat last week and found the perfect vehicle. LOL. A another retreater asked me to drive for her as she felt dizzy. I loved her SUV. It had everything I was looking for. I am now the proud owner of a new GMC Arcadia Denali.

What a perfect opportunity to test it out with no pressure. Glad it worked out for you!

Onebyone 09-30-2015 12:49 PM

Originally Posted by ManiacQuilter2 (Post 7332143)
Hope it works out for you since GM has had so many problems.

I checked and rechecked at Consumer Reports, reviews from owners, my insurance company, and the mechanic that we use. All said a great vehicle as far as they know and I trust the dealership owner. I know his mother and mother in law, they are in my guild. I got the quilter discount too. LOL No problem with financing, don't care about GMC money problems. I paid cash.

callen 10-01-2015 04:24 AM

Originally Posted by Onebyone (Post 7331725)

Just to be clear, it is NOT called a GMC ACARDIA Denali ?? It is called an Acadia Denali. Just want GMC to finally get some credit. They are a very good looking vehicle & if I'm right, from what you say the colour may be that fancy white but with a "mother of pearl" finish. Very luxurious, rich colour & it cost much more than a regular paint colour. Good luck with your purchase. We wanted to buy one also but here in Canada they are very expensive & a little more vehicle than what we need.