Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   A very kind and generous board member.... (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/very-kind-generous-board-member-t97377.html)

pab58 02-06-2011 06:02 PM

Awwww............Pepper looks very happy and content with his new ducky! That was such a wonderful thing to do, Oralee!!! God bless your giving heart! :thumbup:

Carron 02-06-2011 06:14 PM

Originally Posted by erstan947
Has "THEY" left? or are they still around?

We have one of the "theys" and gave the other one to our daughter who lives in San Diego.

Gramof6 02-06-2011 06:21 PM

That is just precious! Love the pics! And a very kind, thoughtful, sweet person to send the Duck. Our furkids really get attached to certain toys. Thank You for sharing.

Scrap Happy 02-06-2011 06:24 PM

How sweet of Oralee. Pepper is so handsome and I love his black & white markings. His new toy is just too cute and has made him happy. :-P

CarrieAnne 02-06-2011 06:35 PM

Aw, that was so nice Oralee! You made Pepper SO happy, looks like he is smiling!

BETTY62 02-06-2011 06:36 PM

Pepper is so cute and so is his new friend.

pinecone 02-06-2011 06:48 PM

Looks like Pepper is a very happy camper ~ and pretty also!

piney

sash 02-06-2011 06:49 PM

That is so sweet. I was babysitting (guess it would be dogsitting) my sons and wife's 3 dogs a couple days last week while they got tile laid down. We have a little black dog that plays with one toy only so I had already put that up. But I let the "others" play with some old toys we had.
LOL. Two of the "others" didn't bother them, but the third one (who is also a newly rescued pound adoptee) went through 3 different toys in just a matter of maybe a day. Two were rubber and he completely demolished those and tore off one end of a hot dog, which I rescued and stitched back together. I thought it was pretty funny. You gotta love this doggie; he was within days of going to "doggie heaven", I'm sure. So, I was just happy knowing he was going to be well cared for and loved. Actually, he's a pretty good dog. Nothing lost that can't be replaced and they were not loved toys by my dog. Just thought I would share.

Carron 02-06-2011 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by sash
That is so sweet. I was babysitting (guess it would be dogsitting) my sons and wife's 3 dogs a couple days last week while they got tile laid down. We have a little black dog that plays with one toy only so I had already put that up. But I let the "others" play with some old toys we had.
LOL. Two of the "others" didn't bother them, but the third one (who is also a newly rescued pound adoptee) went through 3 different toys in just a matter of maybe a day. Two were rubber and he completely demolished those and tore off one end of a hot dog, which I rescued and stitched back together. I thought it was pretty funny. You gotta love this doggie; he was within days of going to "doggie heaven", I'm sure. So, I was just happy knowing he was going to be well cared for and loved. Actually, he's a pretty good dog. Nothing lost that can't be replaced and they were not loved toys by my dog. Just thought I would share.

Thanks for the cute story.

rockie8903 02-06-2011 07:26 PM

sooo cute...pepper looks so happy..