Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   WAH!!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/wah-t119793.html)

Hosta 04-30-2011 03:37 AM

I want to be tall and thin and wear pretty hats and marry a prince. when we went to England I looked everywhere for my knight in shining armor he never once showed himself selfish jerk

mcdaniel023 04-30-2011 03:40 AM

Originally Posted by Hosta
I want to be tall and thin and wear pretty hats and marry a prince. when we went to England I looked everywhere for my knight in shining armor he never once showed himself selfish jerk

:lol: :lol:

bearisgray 04-30-2011 03:44 AM

Hey, Camilla eventually got a prince - so there is probably hope for the rest of us. :?

Hosta 04-30-2011 03:55 AM

yea but she stole hers from someone else

grann of 6 04-30-2011 04:09 AM

Originally Posted by Hosta

I wouldn't want that life for anything. Would you really want Camilla Parker Bowles for your mother-in-law? :roll: And can you just imagine going to the queens house for Sunday dinner and hugging her? I wouldn't want all the stress that comes from their fame or infamy. I can't imagine what it would be like to be a country girl in a small town and then thrown into the life as a princess, paparazzi and all. Nope, I am happy where I am.

ptquilts 04-30-2011 04:30 AM

I don't think you are allowed to hug the queen.

I read last December, this would be the last Christmas Kate would get to spend with her family, because "The Royals always spend Christmas with the Queen."

Imagine going into a marriage with the idea that your DH's family is far, far more important than your family. No Way. I hope Kate kicks some royal butt, she looks like the type.

SueDor 04-30-2011 04:34 AM

I hope that Will will have more common sense and vist Kates family at Christmas also. They said yesterday that he loves her family because they are normal.

sueisallaboutquilts 04-30-2011 04:39 AM

What's wrong with hugging the Queen?? I bet she's just as hug-able as anyone else!
We don't know what they are like in private and that's good.
We aren't suppose to :D:D

Hosta, you're funny- I want the same thing...... or do I?? hee hee
Can you imagine all the hearts Wills broke by getting married???

malindaann 04-30-2011 04:46 AM

I was lucky and found my "prince" but did have to kiss a few frogs during the process. We are not royally well off but he makes me feel like a princess every day.

grann of 6 04-30-2011 04:56 AM

Originally Posted by ptquilts
I don't think you are allowed to hug the queen.

I read last December, this would be the last Christmas Kate would get to spend with her family, because "The Royals always spend Christmas with the Queen."

Imagine going into a marriage with the idea that your DH's family is far, far more important than your family. No Way. I hope Kate kicks some royal butt, she looks like the type.

If she is my grandmother I want to be able to hug her, even if it is like hugging a post. I am afraid if I was a young lady and saw a handsome prince I would run away so fast your head would spin. I'll take poor any day.