Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   we have kitties : ) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/we-have-kitties-t129331.html)

Diana Lynne 06-09-2011 07:01 PM

Our ex neighbor moved and left their pretty black but very pregnant cat..Between me and another neighbor we have been feeding her and taking care of her..Well, just about 30 minutes ago she came to the front door scratching to be let in..She came in and preceded to have her kittens..Under my daughter's bed :shock:

erstan947 06-09-2011 07:03 PM

babies are so much fun:) When mama allows we need pics:):)

medots 06-09-2011 07:05 PM

She knew she and her babys would be safe. Thanks for taking care of them.
Marilee

moonwork42029 06-09-2011 07:14 PM

She knew you were a good person at heart and will help her and her babies have a safe start in their lives.

Congrats granny :)

blueangel 06-09-2011 07:17 PM

Congratulations

Ramona Byrd 06-09-2011 07:40 PM

I sure wish I was a witch sometimes, I would turn that curse back on the ones who ran out on a pregnant cat. That is downright nasty, and shows how low some people will sink.

CloverPatch 06-09-2011 07:42 PM

Ahhh! How sweet! I missed kittens, my babies are all grown. Enjoy!

cjomomma 06-09-2011 07:50 PM

How special that she chose your home for protection for her babies.

Shame on the ones who left her behind.

skydiver70 06-09-2011 08:40 PM

Someone dropped off a pregnant cat at my Mama's place several years ago. She had two babies, and then someone ran over her with a car. The two babies were: one female and one male and we are still feeding cats. Mama passed in 2009 and we have kept the kitties fed everyday since she went into the nursing home in 2006. Some have passed away, others disappeared, but we are never free of kitties. In fact, last week three more little black babies wandered out of the woods when we went down there to feed and water them. I have been told to just quit feeding them and they will go away. I cannot do that, they are there waiting everytime we drive in the driveway. They know the sound of our car. We have one black mother cat, a gray and yellow mother cat, three black kitties, one yellow cat, one yellow cat with white back legs that look like cast on his legs, one multi-colored (white, yellow, black, brown, gray), one black cat with white under his chin.

Today when we fed them, the three kitties and their mother, went under Mama's car where we had put water and feed. You could see them come up to the bowl to eat, but all you saw were four pair of eyes shining. So cute.

I love our babies. My Avatar is my baby. He came here almost 14 years ago almost starved. Couldn't find owner, so took him to vet and had him nueutered and brought him inside after seeing him almost get hit by a car. We don't have any children so they are all my babies.

BETTY62 06-09-2011 10:34 PM

I'll bet the babies are cute and that you will grow to love them. You will be blessed for taking care of the mother. Or, maybe you already have been.