Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   weight loss challenge.......with a prize June sign up (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/weight-loss-challenge-prize-june-sign-up-t47611.html)

TanyaMas 06-30-2010 09:42 PM

lol i think i spoke too soon...
DH took us to golden corral for dinner tonight, and i think i ate enough for us all lol
i blame the meds lol
figured i couldnt have gained more that 12 of the 112 back, so hopefully im still at least -100 lol
ill make up for it through the week, i hope lol

Gwyn 06-30-2010 10:09 PM

I like your attitude!

countrymaid 07-01-2010 06:21 AM

So who gets the FQs for this month. I don't want to forget to send a package.

MissyGirl 07-01-2010 06:36 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Gwyn
I like your attitude!

I have to say that the folks in this challenge are so funny and witty and just great people. I do not think I could be going through this journey with a better group of people!

You guys rock!

Missy

trupeach1 07-01-2010 06:58 AM

Originally Posted by MissyGirl

I like your attitude!

I have to say that the folks in this challenge are so funny and witty and just great people. I do not think I could be going through this journey with a better group of people!

You guys rock!

Missy

Yes we are wonderful :-D :-D fat and jolly like Old St Nick. :lol: :lol: :lol:

trupeach1 07-01-2010 07:02 AM

And the winner is.............Missygirl with a weight loss of 28.1 lbs. way to go Missy.

Please PM her to get the addy of where to send the FQ. DON"T forget June's theme was weddings/brides. If you don't have REAL bride fabric think tone on tone white, ivory or pastel colors.

Runner ups were

vovoa..........14 lbs
Carolj ..........13 lbs

You did great :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

We are all winners, we have had our ups and downs and we have had each other. July is a new month and another change to get into the swing of things. So let's eat healthy, move our butts and try that is all we can do is try to lose weight.

Not everyone who joined sent me a PM with their weight loss. If someone lost more weight then Missy but did not PM me by yesterday I am sorry for that. I am not trying to be rude however I am not a babysitter it is not my job to send PM's to people who did not send me their weight loss.

MissyGirl 07-01-2010 07:05 AM

Originally Posted by trupeach1

Originally Posted by MissyGirl

I like your attitude!

You guys rock!

Missy

Yes we are wonderful :-D :-D fat and jolly like Old St Nick. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I like to think of us as soft, curvy and beautiful BUT fat and jolly like Old St Nick works. :lol:

Missy

trupeach1 07-10-2010 08:08 AM

It is very upsetting to me to have hosted the weight loss with a prize and have only a few players follow through with sending the winner her much deserved FQ. All who have not sent MissyGirl her FQ's could you PLEASE do so ASAP!!!!!!

Thank You
Tru

vovoa 07-10-2010 08:48 AM

trupeach- sent mine out Thurs.

Vovoa

Grambi 05-15-2011 09:56 PM

Help! I can't find the current (May) weight loss challenge.
I should have bookmarked it.