Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Weight loss challenge with a prize.............Oct sign up (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/weight-loss-challenge-prize-oct-sign-up-t67384.html)

trupeach1 09-29-2010 09:40 AM

Originally Posted by cjomomma

Originally Posted by trupeach1
delete

Thank you. I have my FQ ready to go from sept. challenge. Lol

I got deleted what did I do??????

I said it was nice to have you doing this once again. I love that you post pic and share your stories. I think that is what I said.

trupeach1 09-29-2010 09:41 AM

Missy is missing I guess she is having a Mike day or she hasn't found us yet but we ALL know Missy will be in for Oct.

I see Leota is in again.......................at the rate we are going we are here for the duration.

JanTx 09-29-2010 09:42 AM

This is new for me, but I'm in!

(There's a picture of a grandboy on my avatar - instead of me - for a reason!)

trish b 09-29-2010 10:03 AM

Count me in again I only lost 2 pounds in September. I will keep trying.!!!

MissyGirl 09-29-2010 10:07 AM

As always your resident Missy will be participating in another weight loss challenge!!!

Yay for Tru!! You are so wonderful for running these challenges each month!! Thank you thank you thank you!!

Missy

thelondonzoo 09-29-2010 10:21 AM

trupeach - I'm just going to say something and get your thoughts. This is on the honor system so we're trusting whoever says they lost the most every month. What if the person who said they lost the most isn't exactly being honest? I'm not saying this has happened but human nature being what it is, it's a possibility that a future winner might take advantage. Can we have another requirement as well, like checking in on the thread twice a week or something like that? I'm not expecting to win anytime soon so I have no problem sending a FQ to whoever does win but I would hate to find out later down the line that someone mislead the group.

Just my thoughts...

buslady 09-29-2010 10:27 AM

I am looking forward to the challenge and hope it helps me out, I need lots of help, am not at all worried about the prize or anything, but if you would like to do the percentage thing, I made a spreadsheet I could send you, just PM me your email, all you would do is fill in the name, start weight and finish weight, and it would calculate the percentage, then just sort by column and it will tell you lowest to highest. Let me know.

cjomomma 09-29-2010 10:28 AM

Originally Posted by cjomomma

delete

Thank you. I have my FQ ready to go from sept. challenge. Lol

I got deleted what did I do??????

I said it was nice to have you doing this once again. I love that you post pic and share your stories. I think that is what I said.

I don't know why either. Oh well, I saw it before it was deleted so I know what you said. I didn't see anything wrong.

cjomomma 09-29-2010 10:32 AM

Originally Posted by trish b
Count me in again I only lost 2 pounds in September. I will keep trying.!!!

2lbs. is better than no pounds. I think I lost weight because of this thread, it gave me motivation to work towards a goal and with my addiction to fabric this is definitely a motivator. I am not the winner but I lost weight and that is what counts.

Quiltforme 09-29-2010 10:40 AM

big numbers or small numbers you are losing and that is what matters!! Good for you!!

Originally Posted by Leota
I'm in :D
I never win but I like the motivation and accountability.
I am losing just not big numbers