Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   What breed of doggie is this? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/what-breed-doggie-t39498.html)

Boston1954 03-14-2010 05:25 AM

Looks a bit like a Bichon Frise' to me.

Chele 03-14-2010 05:27 AM

What an adorable little cotton ball! He looks like fun! I hope you are able to adopt him.

nursie76 03-14-2010 05:28 AM

Awh! He looks so sweet! If he is 6 mos and 25 pounds, I don't think he will be a huge dog, although our black lab was 25 pounds at 6 months and topped out at 98#....but, he had huge paws, this guy's feet don't seem to be big, so I agree probably medium sized. I hope you get him, it would be horrible if that sweet little bear got put down!!!!

Boston1954 03-14-2010 05:32 AM

Originally Posted by nursie76
Awh! He looks so sweet! If he is 6 mos and 25 pounds, I don't think he will be a huge dog, although our black lab was 25 pounds at 6 months and topped out at 98#....but, he had huge paws, this guy's feet don't seem to be big, so I agree probably medium sized. I hope you get him, it would be horrible if that sweet little bear got put down!!!!

My mother used to tell the story of some neighbors who went to get a puppy. Their Mom said don't get a big dog. When the Dad came home with the kids and puppy, she nearly fainted. She yelled "I told you NOT to get a big dog". The Dad said "We didn't." Then her response was "Look at his FEET!!" It was a St. Bernard.

Bailey's mom 03-14-2010 05:36 AM

Max is adorable! I think that he HAS to go to your home! Tell them that we all said do!
I got Bailey at a shelter and she has been nothing but pure joy and love!!
Crossing fingers, toes ans eyes for you!!!!

nursie76 03-14-2010 05:37 AM

Originally Posted by Boston1954
My mother used to tell the story of some neighbors who went to get a puppy. Their Mom said don't get a big dog. When the Dad came home with the kids and puppy, she nearly fainted. She yelled "I told you NOT to get a big dog". The Dad said "We didn't." Then her response was "Look at his FEET!!" It was a St. Bernard.

Oh that is sooo funny! :lol: I wonder if they kept it?

tlrnhi 03-14-2010 05:46 AM

His breed is called LOVEABLE!!!!
He's just too cute!

JJs 03-14-2010 05:57 AM

Looks a bit like a Bichon Frise' to me.

same here - and they are great dogs....

Boston1954 03-14-2010 06:36 AM

Originally Posted by nursie76

Oh that is sooo funny! :lol: I wonder if they kept it?

I believe they did. The kids had already fallen in love with him.

shaverg 03-14-2010 07:11 AM

We had a maltese/poodle mix, but she was really small, 8 lbs at her maximum weight. He could have Bichon in him. He is cute, definitely looks like he has poodle in him.