Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   What is it doing outside your back door? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/what-doing-outside-your-back-door-t218044.html)

Mundy 04-03-2013 06:57 AM

what is the name of youre avtar

QuiltE 04-03-2013 07:30 AM

Originally Posted by huntannette (Post 5974823)
LOL sure would love to move a bit more south....but my hubby likes it up here....all this snow keeps him busy ....he loves to clear the whole neighbourhood of snow...lol would love to meet you someday....never know....I do go to Brampton every year...

I know .... BTW I called your Bptn dealer about the Tiara! He doesn't have it yet, though is planning an event when it does come. You came for CreativFestival last year, didn't you?

jeaninmaine 04-03-2013 07:41 AM

37F here, sunny, cold and windy.

huntannette 04-03-2013 08:45 AM

Yes, I did.....and there is a possibility I might make it again this year.....will let you know if I do.....I`m not too sure what you mean about the Tiara???

Originally Posted by QuiltE (Post 5974909)
I know .... BTW I called your Bptn dealer about the Tiara! He doesn't have it yet, though is planning an event when it does come. You came for CreativFestival last year, didn't you?

IBQUILTIN 04-03-2013 09:32 AM

Here in the mountains in Ca it is supposed to get into the high 70's today, but be in the low 50's tomorrow. There is no predicting what it is going to do, I just try to smile and enjoy each day in its own

huntannette 04-03-2013 09:50 AM

wow....looked it up online.....you shouldn`t have mentioned it......now i want to see it.....lol

Originally Posted by huntannette (Post 5975058)
Yes, I did.....and there is a possibility I might make it again this year.....will let you know if I do.....I`m not too sure what you mean about the Tiara???

QuiltE 04-03-2013 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by huntannette (Post 5975173)
wow....looked it up online.....you shouldn`t have mentioned it......now i want to see it.....lol

Being that you're such good "friends" with this dealer, maybe you could get us a 2-for-1 deal!
**giggles**

Too bad we didn't live closer ... we could become Royalty together and share a machine!!! :)

huntannette 04-03-2013 11:01 AM

lol.....smarty pants....i like the way you think ...lol

Originally Posted by QuiltE (Post 5975238)
Being that you're such good "friends" with this dealer, maybe you could get us a 2-for-1 deal!
**giggles**

Too bad we didn't live closer ... we could become Royalty together and share a machine!!! :)

Kimkankwilt 04-03-2013 11:16 AM

Here in SoCal, we're sunny-side-up...

IBQLTN 04-03-2013 11:39 AM

I thought you must be in China since it's upside down out your door! LOL

Sunny and warm here in Florida. Rain, rain, rain again tomorrow though.