Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   What is the weirdest place your pet has taken a nap? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/what-weirdest-place-your-pet-has-taken-nap-t104001.html)

Rhonda 02-28-2011 10:41 PM

We had a doberman named Daisy a long time ago that chose to sleep on top of my DHs tools in the top tray of his big open tool box. I always thought it would hurt to lay on all those metal bits and pieces. But it was her favorite place to sleep.

What is the weirdest place your pet has chosen to sleep?

Grammy o'5 02-28-2011 10:58 PM

It may not be the weirdest, but sometimes the most frustrating! One of my cat loves to lay between the computer keyboard and monitor! Sometimes, his paw gets one of the keys just right and all of a sudden there's a row of dddddddddddddddddddd or whatever he hits. One day I came to the computer to find 219 new "blank" windows open. Geez.

Rhonda 02-28-2011 11:06 PM

Originally Posted by Grammy o'5
It may not be the weirdest, but sometimes the most frustrating! One of my cat loves to lay between the computer keyboard and monitor! Sometimes, his paw gets one of the keys just right and all of a sudden there's a row of dddddddddddddddddddd or whatever he hits. One day I came to the computer to find 219 new "blank" windows open. Geez.

Challenging I am sure! LOL

NancyG 02-28-2011 11:15 PM

Several places. On the top of the wood pile. On the seat of the riding lawn mower. On top of the pinball machine.

Magdalena 02-28-2011 11:30 PM

My fur-baby, Josh, decided he wants to sleep on the bed, on top of my head. I use two pillows, so he decided the one on top is his. Now, I consider him the guardian of my dreams. He is completely white, with seafoam green/blue eyes - like an angel.

tweetee 02-28-2011 11:41 PM

One of my cats loves to sleep on my laptop keyboard, whenever he can get the chance. The other loves to get into the bottom of my wardrobe and curl up with my shoes

SewsonSaturday 02-28-2011 11:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
mu big ol puppy likes to take over pillows. its not a weird palce but the positions he decides to lay in are. he would rather have his head hanging then his body off of the pillows.

Lv2sew2011 02-28-2011 11:50 PM

My Yorkie, sleep in her bed next to me sitting at the computer in a lawn chair...LOL

litacats 03-01-2011 01:14 AM

Originally Posted by Grammy o'5

I can relate to the blank pages only to well it took me ages to click them all of. the other place I find my cats is in the water dish when it is empty, DO you thing they are trying to tell me something, FILL IT UP MUM. :lol: :lol:

sewdarnbusy 03-01-2011 01:16 AM

we had a ferrel cat, we often found her sleeping on top of my infant sisters head, in her crib. NOT GOOD