Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   What will you do with your extra hour? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/what-will-you-do-your-extra-hour-t74719.html)

quiltbible 11-06-2010 03:43 PM

Time falls back tonight. I thought about what will I do with my extra hour. I chose quilting over sleep. It wasn't hard really hard to decide. I haven't been sewing lately. I been in a rut. This extra hour I have been blessed with, made me decide to spend it in my sewing studio.

So, how will you spend your extra hour?

tea

SaraSewing 11-06-2010 03:48 PM

Wish it were actually EXTRA. It's kinda like a pay - in- advance plan, where we had to "give up" an hour last apring. I really really hate daylight savings time. We live on the border of Ut and Az. Az doesn't follow daylight savings time, so the two towns are just 5 miles apart, but a whole hour different. All appointments, events, have to say "Utah time", or AZ time. What will I do??, I guess I'll just spend more time on the quilting board, take a nap, clean the kitchen, do laundry, but wait, that will all take more than my alloted hour!

maine ladybug 11-06-2010 03:49 PM

Hope to use it quilting!

quilting cat 11-06-2010 03:49 PM

already spent it in Live Chat!

CoyoteQuilts 11-06-2010 03:54 PM

Originally Posted by SaraSewing
Wish it were actually EXTRA. It's kinda like a pay - in- advance plan, where we had to "give up" an hour last apring. I really really hate daylight savings time. We live on the border of Ut and Az. Az doesn't follow daylight savings time, so the two towns are just 5 miles apart, but a whole hour different. All appointments, events, have to say "Utah time", or AZ time. What will I do??, I guess I'll just spend more time on the quilting board, take a nap, clean the kitchen, do laundry, but wait, that will all take more than my alloted hour!

Hey SaraSewing, by any chance are you talking about Kanab and Fredonia? One daughter and her family live up there and we try to visit once or twice a year. We were up there during Western Film Festival! DH would love to move up there, but I like my stores and warmth to much here in the valley.....

CarolinePaj 11-06-2010 04:03 PM

We had ours 2 weeks ago and I slept it - LOL

Hugs

klgreene 11-06-2010 04:05 PM

Probably spend another hour on here. If my eyeballs don't drop out first.

SaraSewing 11-06-2010 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by CoyoteQuilts
Hey SaraSewing, by any chance are you talking about Kanab and Fredonia? One daughter and her family live up there and we try to visit once or twice a year. We were up there during Western Film Festival! DH would love to move up there, but I like my stores and warmth to much here in the valley.....

Yup, that's where I am!

seamstome 11-06-2010 04:25 PM

Going to bind a wallhanging or sandwich another, depending on how the next few hours go.

gale 11-06-2010 04:27 PM

Probably chatting here. :mrgreen: