Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Who besides me has Attention Deficit When Reading Quilt Board Messages? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/who-besides-me-has-attention-deficit-when-reading-quilt-board-messages-t22199.html)

Feathers 07-02-2009 05:16 AM

I've been up for a couple hours this morning and thought I'd check my e-mails and I find I've been ALL OVER the board looking at pictures, tutorials, getting ideas, having (my) unasked questions answered, etc., etc., etc. I love this Quilting Forum board but I think it has given me Attention Deficit! I have something in mind but I get so busy LOOKING and having my interests piqued by other board entries that I lose track of what I was wanting to do, originally. Isn't it fun? Does anyone else have this problem?

mkanderson 07-02-2009 05:26 AM

Yep I get "stuck" here! :shock: :roll: :lol:

Marcia 07-02-2009 05:32 AM

I find myself doing the same thing---I get on thinking I am going to check on something specific and then when I get off an hour later, I have been all over the board and realize that I did not even look at what I got on the board to check!!! And when I miss a day on the board, I feel like I have missed out on the world!!!

kwhite 07-02-2009 05:58 AM

Every morning for way too long.

CajunQuilter2 07-02-2009 06:43 AM

Ditto to it all

Ducky 07-02-2009 06:47 AM

Oh, Feathers, you aren't the only one! I always come to see the Main section and the pictures.....then end up flitting all over the place, never remembering what I wanted to check on "next". Sometimes I try very hard to just look and not type, but that never seems to happen, either.

Shemjo 07-02-2009 06:51 AM

Ya caught me! :? I spend waaay to much time here when I have other things to do. Sew, do you think I procrastinate? :?

Ninnie 07-02-2009 07:02 AM

So true of me! I come , go to main and pictures and then I go every where and before I know it an hour has gone by! LOL I have learned soooo much here and everyday is a new adventure!!

amma 07-02-2009 09:51 AM

Only an hour has gone by???? :shock: :oops: :roll: I usually get lost here for a couple of hours every morning while having my coffee....then mare stares in the evenings...sometimes when I take a break in the afternoons.... all I can say is that I am glad that my computer chair is very comfortable :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ninnie 07-02-2009 10:22 AM

Originally Posted by amma
Only an hour has gone by???? :shock: :oops: :roll: I usually get lost here for a couple of hours every morning while having my coffee....then mare stares in the evenings...sometimes when I take a break in the afternoons.... all I can say is that I am glad that my computer chair is very comfortable :lol: :lol: :lol:

:oops: :oops: :oops: I I I just meant 1 hr at a time, yea that's what I meant!! :wink: