Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Who was fired from Celebrity Apprentice? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/who-fired-celebrity-apprentice-t120347.html)

Carol's Quilts 05-02-2011 01:41 PM

I recorded last night's Celebrity Apprentice and watched it this afternoon. With 14 minutes left before the end of the program, the network interrupted with the news about bin Laden, and I never found out who was "fired". Does anyone know? I guess I could watch a rerun online, but I don't feel like rewatching an hour and 45 minutes and I don't know how to fast forward a program I'm watching throught the network's website. Can anyone help?

(I do realize this is really unimportant in lieu of the real news).

crafty_linda_b 05-02-2011 01:48 PM

It was Hope...crafty_linda_b

MandyM 05-02-2011 01:49 PM

I Believe Holly got fired.....

crafty_linda_b 05-02-2011 01:50 PM

No there wasn't a Holly on there..It was Hope they fired...Trump hired Latoya Jackson back and put her her on the mens team. that should be interesting to see her and Nene going against eachother *L* crafty_linda_b

Carol's Quilts 05-02-2011 02:41 PM

Thank you, guys! How did you find out?

I'm kinda sorry it was Hope, but I guess she came across as a follower and not very assertive and Trump doesn't like that. I was hoping it would be NeNe or Star. I personally don't like either one of them, and I think NeNe needs to have her mouth washed out with soap! Who is she, anyway?

Tink's Mom 05-02-2011 02:46 PM

Nene is from one of the real housewife shows...I don't watch those things...I had to find out from my future DIL

I really wish is was either her or Star last night...I don't like either one.

deedee75 05-02-2011 02:58 PM

I was watching Celebrity Apprentice when they cut it off to go to reporters telling us that the president would be having a press conference. While I don't mind them cutting a show off for the president to speak, I do mind that they cut it off so that I could hear the reporters telling me over and over that the president would be on. Obama didn't come on tv until well after C.A. would have been over.

Anyhow, I had a feeling that Hope would be the one to go. Trump wants the drama that Nene and Star draw up. Same reason he kept Gary on for so long. I don't like any of the women on the show, I only started to watch because Meat Loaf was going to be on and now I really admire all three men left on the show.

Carol's Quilts 05-02-2011 03:25 PM

Originally Posted by Tink's Mom
Nene is from one of the real housewife shows...I don't watch those things...I had to find out from my future DIL

I really wish is was either her or Star last night...I don't like either one.

Neither do I. BTW - I don't watch the housewives shows, either. No wonder I didn't know who she was.

Watson58 05-02-2011 04:19 PM

I had to watch the last 14 min online this morning because I REALLY wanted to know how it ended! You can watch any episodes you have missed online. Just google Celebrity Apprentice.

jdiane318 05-02-2011 05:12 PM

It was Hope. I used to not care much for Nene, watched her on the Housewives of Atlanta, but Nene has figured out that Starr used her to get rid of LaToya. I used to feel sorry for Star, not anymore. I have seen a side of her on this that really opened my eyes. Nene has figured Star out and knows that she was used to get rid of other people and she is mad. There is nothing worse than a Mad Black Woman getting mad at another Black Woman.
After the White House Press Dinner on Saturday evening where 'The Donald" took a roasting, he must have felt that Obama was out to get him last night with 10 minutes to go.